How about Forever?

* A Few Months Later *

Alison has fully recovered from her gunshot wound. Soon later, they recieved news that Paige had taken her own life. All the girls and their significant others decided to attend the funeral. They weren't Paige's biggest fan, considering everything she has done, but they didn't want things to end the way it did. No more A. No more Paige. No more drama. Everything was going to be okay.

< Emily's POV >

"Emily." Alison whispered as she nudged me. "Emily! Wake up!" She said louder, as she turned on the lights. I moaned as I tried to shield my eyes from the burning light.

"Emily Fields, get off your lazy ass and get dressed!" She ordered as she pulled the blankets off of me.

"Good morning to you too, Beautiful." I said sarcastically as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"Yeah yeah." She said as she started throwing clothes into a suitcase.

- + -

About two hours later, we pull into the parking lot of an airport. I scrunch me eyebrows and look to Alison, who is just gazing at me.

"Where are we going?" I ask her. She just shrugs her shoulders and smiles at me.

- + -

Even after we landed, I didn't know where we were or what time it was. All I knew was that wherever we were, it was daytime.

We walk out of the airport and start wandering the streets. That's when it hit me where we were.

Paris.

As I look around, taking everything in, I feel Alison's fingers interlock with mine. I turn to her, my eyes wide, and she's smiling at me sweetly.

"You and me in sweet Parie...how does that sound?" She asks, imiting the conversation we had years ago.

"How long are we going away for?" I ask breathlessly and still in shock.

She wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer, and looks into my eyes gently.

"How about forever?"