Bittersweet

< Emily's POV >

I woke up that Sunday morning with Alison DiLaurentis snuggled up next to me. Today was the day I was getting married to the love of my life. I pull my girl closer to me and she rests her head on my chest. "Good morning, Beautiful." I whisper in her ear.

I lay there and think about everything that has happened this past year. Alison came home. A is gone. Alison became my girlfriend. I proposed. And now, we are getting married. And she will become my wife.

"I love you so much." I say quietly as I run my fingers through her soft blonde hair. Alison shifts under my arms and looks up at me.

"I love you more." She replies as she pulls herself up to my face so she can kiss me. She looks into my eyes before kissing me again, this time with passion.

I pull her on top of me and run my hands up and down her legs as she straddles me. She takes my face into her hands and kisses me. I take her by the waist and roll over so I'm on top. As I kiss her neck, Alison wraps her legs around my waist and arms around her neck. "I love you so much, baby." I whisper as leave a trail of love bites down her neck. I try not to leave marks because we had our wedding today and I didn't want to advertise that we were having sex.

"Harder baby." She moans as I suck and bite her neck. I listen to what she says and I bite harder. I move my face down to her stomach and begin to leave soft kisses down to her girl area. I move my lips up to hers and kiss her hard as I slip my hand into her panties and begin to pleasure her. I kiss her sweet spot as I touch her and I hear her moan.

"Come on baby." I encourage as I pleasure her harder and faster. She grabs my hair as she gets closer. I bite down on her neck hard as I pleasure her even harder.

"YES EMILY! RIGHT THERE!" She shouts as she pulls my hair. "FUCK EMILY!" She screams at the top of her lungs. I pull my hand away and hold her by the waist. I go back to kissing her neck softly as she calms down. "God Emily." She says softly as she tries to catch her breath.

She pulls my face up to hers and kisses me hard. As we make out, Alison rolls me over so she's on top. She sucks and bites my neck hard as she runs her hands over my body and then down to my sensitive area. "Damn baby." She whispers as she begins to pleasure me.

"Oh Alison." I moan as she touches me. I pull her head up to mine and I kiss her harder and harder each time. She pulls away and kisses my neck as she pleasures me harder. "OH MY GOD YES! FUCK ALISON!" I scream as I reach my climax. She pulls her hand away and cups my face as she kisses me.

- + -

Once we had both calmed down, we snuggled up in the bed and relaxed. "I love you so much, Alison DiLaurentis." I remind her as I nuzzle my head into the back of her neck.

"I love you more, Emily Fields." She replies as she takes my hand and interlocks our fingers. "What time is it?" She asks as she closes her eyes.

"12:42." I respond. We had about two hours until the wedding. "I should go shower." I say as I let go of her hand.

"No. Stay." She begs as she holds onto my arm. "Just be here with me." She says quietly. I get back in the bed and pull her into my arms. She lays with her head against my chest and my arms around her from behind. "Thank you." She whispers.

"For what?" I ask her as I rest my head ontop of hers.

"For being here." She says quietly. I kiss the top of her head gently.

"There is no place I would rather be." I reply. Soon, she falls asleep in my arms. I lay there and listen to Alison's soft breathing. She's an angel. "I love you so much, Beautiful." I whisper to her.

"I love you more, baby." She mumbles. She was awake.

"I thought you were sleeping." I say as I pull her closer to me. She shrugs her shoulders. "So you've been awake this whole time?" I ask her.

"I just wanted to be in your arms." She replies sweetly. I couldn't help but smile like an idiot. I even started to tear up a little bit. I guess Alison could tell I was crying because she turned her head and looked up at me. "Baby why are you crying?" She asks, concerned.

"I just love you so much." I reply. Alison smiles as she wipes away my tears, leaving her hands on my face.

"I love you too." She whispers as she presses her forhead to mine. "And I love you more." She adds. I smile. She leans in and kisses me gently. I hold her in my arms and feel her heart beat.

- + -

When we arrive at the church, I seperate from Alison and meet up with my bridesmaid, Hanna. "Hey, sorry I'm late." I say as I run into the waiting room. Hanna glares at me. "What? Is my make up messed up?" I ask. She just glares at me. "Hanna?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asks blankly. I squint my eyes at her. I didn't know what she meant. "Dont act dumb, Emily." And then it clicked. She found out about Spencer and Caleb.

"Look Hanna, I'm sorry. Aria caught them and she made me and Alison promise to keep it a secret." I blabbed. "I'm sorry that Caleb cheated on you. I just didn't want you to get hurt." Hanna's eyes popped.

"Wait what?!" She asked. Shit. She didn't know. "Emily, what are you talking about?!"

"What are you talking about?" I tried to spin the conversation in circles so I could think of a way out of this.

"I was talking about you and Alison going to Paris!" She shouted. "Now what about Caleb?! What secret?!" She screamed. Her face turned bright red. She was pissed. I sit down on the couch and Hanna sits down next to me.

"At Noel's party, Aria saw Caleb cheating on you." I said slowly and softyly, hoping she wouldn't hear me.

"With who?" She asked. I look up and there are tears in her eyes. I couldn't tell her. It would hurt her too much. "Emily, with who?" She asked firmly.

"Spencer." I whispered quietly as I diverted my eyes to the floor. Hanna immediatly gets up and storms out of the room. Shit.

I pull out my phone and start a group chat with Aria and Alison.

E: SOS. Hanna found out.

Then I start a private conversation with Spencer.

S: Hanna knows. So do we.

As I wait for a response, I check the time. Five minutes. I walk up to the full body mirror and look at myself. I fixed my hair and then smoothened my dress.

- + -

I waited up at the alter next to an angry Hanna as the music began to play. I watched as my beautiful bride walked down the aisle with Aria following close behind. Alison DiLaurentis is going to be my wife. It was surreal.

She steps up to the alter and takes my hands into hers. We stare into each other's eyes as Spencer talks about love and all that. As Spencer talks about loving each other through everything, Alison runs her tongue over her upper lip. Damn. I bite my lip as I admire her.

"Alison, do you take Emily to love and cherrish for the rest of your life?" Alison smiles from ear to ear.

"I do." She says sweetly as she squeezes my hands.

"Emily, do you take Alison to love and cherrish for the rest of your life?" I squeeze Alison's hands tightly and smile at her.

"I-"

"STOP THE WEDDING!" I turn my head and my heart stops.