Let it Snow

< Third Person POV >

It was a Monday morning and it was abnormally cold outside. Alison and Emily held each other close while they slept to keep each other warm. Emily woke up with Alison curled up in her arms. She pulled her blonde girlfriend closer and nuzzled into the back of her neck. "Good morning, Beautiful." She whispers in Alison's ear. Alison whines but she stays perfectly still in her girlfriend's arms. "Time to get up." Emily says as she kisses Alison on the cheek. She rolls out of bed and looks out the window as Alison lays in bed. "Baby, come look at this!" She exclaims.

Alison rolls out of bed and slowly makes her way to the window. Emily wraps her arms around her girlfriend and holds her close. "Snow!" Alison exclaims as she gets all excited. She was acting like a little kid, but Emily didn't mind. She thought it was adorable.

There was a knock on the door an then Aria bounces into the room. "School's cancelled! Snow day!" Aria screams as she falls back on Emily's bed.

"Could this day get any better?" Alison says as she admires the snowflakes sprinkle down from the white sky.

"Actually, it can." Jason says, standing in the door frame. "Let's go get our Christmas tree!"

The girls quickly scramble to get into warm clothes. Emily wore a black northface with a green vest. Alison wore a pink, furry northface and a blue scarf. And Aria wore a big purple puffy jacket, which matched Jason's black puffy jacket. They all filed into the car and drove off to the Christmas Tree Farm.

"So what kind of tree are we getting?" Aria asks from the passenger seat.

"A big one." Jason replies as he pulls into the parking lot. The girls nearly fly out of the car from the excitement. This year was going to be especially fun because three of the five friends were spending the holidays together. Jason and Aria led them through the trees as Emily and Alison trailed behind.

< Emily's POV >

As we walked, I couldn't help but notice that Alison was shivering. "Are you warm enough?" I ask her as we walk. She looks at me and shakes her head. "Aww baby. Here, take this." I unzip my puffy vest and give it to Alison who quickly puts it on.

"Th-th-thank y-y-you." She says as she shakes.

"Come here." I tell her ask I pull her in for a big hug. I could feel her body shake in my arms she was so cold. "Are you going to be okay?" I ask concerned, as I notice her bright red cheeks.

"Mhm." She mumbles. She was so freaking adorable. I pull her in for another hug to keep her warm.

"Hey guys! We found a tree!" Aria shouts. I take Ali by the hand and we walk over to this huge, perfectly shaped tree. "What do you think?"

"It's perfect!" I exclaim.

"We have a winner." Jason says. He slides himself under the tree and starts to saw it. As we wait, I pull my beautiful girlfriend into my arms. She laced her arms around my neck and nuzzled her head into my chest.

"Hi Aria!" We all turn out heads to see a little boy with shaggy brown hair.

"Hey Malcom." Aria says.

"Daddy and Mommy are cutting down our tree!" He says.

"Ez-Your dad is here?" Aria stutters.

"Yeah. He said to wish you happy holidays. Bye Aria!" And he runs off.

"Here it comes!" Jason says as the tree comes crashing down. He gets up on his feet and wipes off the snow from his back. "Who's Malcom?"

"He's Ezra's son." Aria says as she helps her boyfriend wipe dirt off his back.

"Oh. That's cool." Jason says. He heaves the Christmas tree's trunk and starts dragging the tree to the car. Aria starts walking with him. They probably were discussing Ezra or something.

I take Alison's hand and start walking. "Well well well." We turn around to see Paige. I immediately take Alison into my arms. "Don't get scared, Alison. I'm not here to hurt you. I just wanna talk to your gal pal here." She says.

"What do you want, Paige?" I ask bitterly.

"What I want is for you to leave Samara alone." She says. "You have your own blonde to kiss."

"Okay, Paige? She kissed me and I pushed her away. If she said otherwise, she's lying to you." I shout.

Paige starts to charge towards me. I let go of Alison and push her out of the way. Paige launches toward me but I push her to the ground before she hits me. "Come on, Ali." I say and we run off to escape Paige.

- + -

< Alison's POV >

When we get home, Jason starts a fire in the fireplace. I was so cold. I went upstairs and changed into a pair of Emily's grey sweatpants and her swim jacket. Emily walks in as I zip up the jacket. "Well don't you look beautiful?" She says as she hugs me from behind.

"Beautiful? I look like a figureless lump." I say as I look at myself in the mirror. "You can't even tell I'm a girl!" Emily spins my around in her arms and smiles.

"You always look beautiful." She says as she kissed me.

"No seriously though. You can't even tell I have a butt." I saw as I rotate my head. Emily turns my head back around and smiles.

"Oh I can tell just fine." Emily says as she runs her hands down my back and onto my ass. "I know how to warm you up." She says seductively as she lifts me up and kisses me. She lays me down gently on my bed and pulls off my sweatpants. I zip off my jacket and drop it on the floor as Emily strips too. She lays on top of me and kisses me hard and passionately as she runs her hands over my body.

Then there was a knock on the door. "Ali? Emily? We're gonna start decorating soon!" It was Aria.

"We're gonna need a few minutes." I shout as Emily kisses my neck. I bring Emily's face back up to mine and look into her beautiful brown eyes.

"You're beautiful." She says as she brushes my hair out of my face. "I love you so much, Alison DiLaurentis."

"I love you more, Emily Fields." I tell her as I wrap my legs around her and pull her body closer to mine. I pull her head closer to mine and kiss her.

- + -

About an hour later, Emily and I got back into our clothes and went downstairs. Jason and Aria were hanging ornaments on the tree together. Aria's baby bump was growing bigger and bigger by the day.

"Come cuddle with me." Emily says, pulling me down on the couch. She wrapped her arms around me and I rested my head on her shoulder. And we watched as Jason and Aria decorated the beautiful christmas tree.