The Gang Back Together

< Third Person POV >

The five friends and their boyfriends waited it the airport for their flight. It was three in the morning because it was a last minute arrangement. Hanna and Caleb were getting comfort food, Spencer and Toby were on their fourth coffee run, Aria and Ezria were talking about poetry, and Emily and Alison were sleeping.

Emily sat in the chair with Alison curled up in her arms like a baby. Her arms hung from Emily's neck and her head was buried into Emily's chest. Obviously Alison was more comfortable then Emily, who had an armrest digging into the side of her ribcage.

When Spencer comes back, she hands Emily a mug before sitting down with Toby. They had fifteen minutes until their flight. The airport was nearly empty.

< Alison's POV >

I wake up to hear Emily sipping her coffee. For a few minutes, I keep my eyes close and pretend to be sleeping so I could stay in her arms.

Emily runs her fingers through my hair gently. "You're beautiful." She whispers as she runs her fingers down the side of my face. I couldn't help but smile. I open my eyes to see Emily is smiling down at me. "Did you hear that?" She asks, blushing slightly. I nod before kissing her lightly.

"You're okay." I joke.

"Wow thanks." She says sarcastically.

"Emily is more than okay. If I was gay, I'd totally-"

"Here, have some fries." Caleb says, shoving fries into her mouth to keep her from saying something dirty.

"Oh trust me. I know." I say as I smile at Emily. "Just last night I-"

"Here. Drink some coffee." Emily says, tilting the tip of the mug into my mouth for me.

"Well on that note, I think it's time to get on the plane." Spencer says, getting, up.

"I hate coffee." I tell Emily as I tighten my lips.

- + -

On the plane, I sat in the window seat next to Emily and in front of Aria. Once the plane is high in the sky, I take out Emily's swim jacket and pull it on before curling into a ball.

"Are you cold, baby?" Emily asks.

"A little." I respond before closing my eyes. I feel Emily pull me towards her and wrap her arms around me, resting her head on top of mine.

"You're adorable." She says quietly, so only I can hear her.

"Thank you." I mumble before dozing off.

"I love you, baby." She whispers in my ear as I fall asleep.

- + -

When I wake up, the sun has risen and Emily is listening to music. I flutter my eyes open and gaze up at her until she notices me.

"Hey baby." She says softly. I smile at her as I take out one of her earbuds and plug it into my ear. She was listening to some fast, upbeat music that pounded in my ear.

"Can you play something quieter? I just woke up and it's like, six in the morning." She glares at me.

"First you take one of my earbuds and now you want me to change the song? Damn." She says jokingly.

"Yes I do." I tell her.

"What song?" She asks as she picks up her iPhone and opens the music app. I click on All I Ever Need by Austin Mahone. Emily raises her eyebrows at me. "Really? Austin Mahone?"

"Don't knock it until you listen." I tell her as I rest back down on her shoulder. After the hook plays, I look up at Emily to see what she thinks of the song.