I Want to Believe You

< Emily's POV >

After Alison excused herself from the table, it gave me an ultimataum. I either stay here and let her go, or I go after her and fight for her. I quickly jumped up from the table but Hanna stopped me. "Just give her time." She says.

"No. I'm not losing her." I say firmly. I run upstairs and open the door. Alison was standing at the full body mirror. Her eyes were filled with tears. She was zipping up her swim jacket. She quickly spins around and looks at me.

"You look beautiful." I tell her as I look at her. Every second of every day, her hair is perfect. It always falls into its natural place. And although her eyes were filled with tears, they still sparked.

Alison looks at the ground as a tear rolls down her cheek. I close the door so we can have privacy. I watch as Alison crys silently. There were so many things I wanted to say to her. But for once, I was completely speechless.

"Can I have a hug?" I ask her. She doesn't reply. I walk up to her and without her permission, I wrap my arms around her and hold her tightly. But she didn't hug back. I let her loose from my arms and look at her. I was broken. She didn't love me. And she didn't want to hug me like I wanted to hug her.

Alison takes a seat on the edge of her bed and stares at her feet. I take a deep breath to keep myself from breaking down because my heart was breaking more and more by the millisecond.

I walk up to Alison and get down on my knees so I am at eye level with her. I place my hands gently on her legs and look at her.

"I've been thinking about what I should say to you and how I should tell you." I say quietly. "I didn't kiss Samara, Alison. She kissed me and I pushed her away immediately. Then I told her to leave and never come back. And when I saw the hurt in your eyes, something inside of me shattered. I am so sorry that it happened, Alison. It didn't mean anything at all. And I didn't want it to happen. It won't happen again." I told her.

Alison picks her head up and looks at me. "I want to believe you. I really do." She says as she cries.

"Believe me when I say that I love you. Believe me when I say that I don't love anyone else. And believe me when I say that you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Believe me when I say you are the single most amazing thing to happen to me. Believe me when I say that I love every single part of you. Even with your flaws, you are perfect in my eyes. Believe me when I say that you light up my world. And believe me when I say that I need you here, now, and in my life forever." I say to her as I look into her beautiful eyes. And now I was the one crying. "I love you so much, Alison DiLaurentis."

And I watch as a smile creeps up on my beautiful girlfriend's face. "I love you more, Emily Fields." I smile as I hear her tell me she loves me. I pull her head closer to mine and I kiss her so passionately it might have hurt her. But she didn't show any weakness, she just kissed me back equally as hard. She pulls me up onto her bed and on top of her.

I run my hands all over her body as I kiss her. And as I touch my beautiful girl, I begin to cry. Alison stops and looks at me. "Why are you crying?" She asks softly as she brushes my hair out of my face.

"I just love you so fucking much." I tell her as she wipes my tears away.

"I've told you a million times and I will tell you again. No matter how much you love me, I will always love you more." She says as she interlocks our fingers. I smile as I pull her in for another kiss.

"And as much as I want to just spend time with you in bed, we should go back downstairs and celebrate Thanksgiving."

"Aww come on. Just five more minutes." She says in between kisses. She flips me over so that she's on top. "Or maybe an hour." She whispers seductively as she kisses my neck.

"Come on. Let's get moving." I say as I roll of the bed. I reach out my hand and she takes it. When we arrive back downstairs everybody is waiting at the table. "Why isn't anybody eating?" I ask.

"We were waiting for you guys!" Hanna complains. "Let's go! I wanna eat!"

"Good thing we didn't have that extra hour." Alison whispers in my ear before taking her seat.