Graduation

< Alison's POV >

Today was the day. Graduation. I had a big surprise for Emily. So while she was getting ready for the ceremony, I was going to move into the new house early.

I woke up with Emily's head nuzzled into the back of my neck. "Good morning, Beautiful." She whispers as she kisses the back of my neck.

"Happy graduation day, baby!" I say as flip around in her arms so I can face her. "I'm so proud of you." I tell her as I put my hand on her cheek and kiss her. "Where's Aria?" I ask as I notice she was missing.

"She left early this morning. She had to go home and get ready for the ceremony." Emily explains as she puts her hand on my waist. "So what are we doing after I graduate?" She asks as she smiles. She was trying to get me to spill but I knew how to keep a secret.

"I was thinking we could just chill in sweatpants and watch Gossip Girl." I said casually. And I watched as Emily tried to hide her disappointment. "What? You love doing that!"

"I thought we were gonna do something special." She said, biting her lip.

"And by special do you mean having sex?" I ask her as I raise my eyebrows. Emily starts to blush. "I don't know. I'm not feeling up to it tonight." I said as I shrug my shoulders. I wanted to lower her excitement so that she would be even more excited when she sees my surprise.

"Baby, you're always up to it." She responds as she moves her hand from my waist to my ass. "Please." She begs as she bites her lip. God, I wanted to just rip her clothes off right then and there, but I knew I had to keep up the act. So I just shrugged my shoulders. "Please baby." She whispers seductively as she starts to leave love bites on my neck. Damn she was good.

"Emily you have to get ready or you're gonna be late!" I say as I gently push her out of the bed. She squints her eyes at me before walking to the door.

"I'm gonna go take a nice hot shower. Wanna join?" She asks as she bites her lip. Damn.

"No I'm fine." I say as I give a weak smile. Ugh. She was making this so hard.

About fifteen minutes later, Emily walks back into the room and locks the bedroom door behind her. "Hey baby." She says to get my attention. I look over at her and she had dropped her towel to the ground. Fuck.

"I'm going to go make myself some breakfast." I say to try to distract myself. But she stops me before I can get to the door. She pushes me gently against the wall and starts kissing me. It took all my power to keep myself from touching her exposed body. "Emily, you're gonna be late!" I say as I look at the clock.

"Fine." She mumbles as she backs up from the wall. I quickly exit the room and head downstairs to distract myself.

- + -

After Emily left, I quickly got dressed in the tight pink dress that Emily loves on me, and then drove to the mall. I picked out some sexy lingerie and then hid it in the trunk. Then I drove off to Emily's graduation.

I sat in between Mrs. Fields and Mrs. Marin, who was right next to Caleb. Ugh. He disgusted me. I couldn't believe he would cheat on Hanna with Spencer out of all people.

They called up the graduates one at a time to accept their diploma. A huge smile spead across my face as Emily made her way up to recieve her diploma. She's so amazing. Then I watched as Spencer, Hanna, and then Aria got up. I smiled for them too since they are my best friends.

After the long ceremony, I got a text from Jason.

J: All set!

I had Jason help me plan it. He moved in our TV and our bed into the master bedroom. We would move in the rest of our stuff later. Tonight was just about me and the love of my life.

"Hey babe! You were amazing!" I said as I hugged her tightly. "I love you so much!" I told her.

"I love you too, baby." She said as she held onto me.

"Ready?" I asked her as I pulled away from her.

"For what?" She asked, confused. I just give her a smile as I take her by the hand and lead her to the car. I hand her a blindfold and I put it her tightly. "Alison? What are you doing?" She asks as she giggles. But I don't reply.

When we pull into the driveway of our new house I take the lingerie into the house before coming back to get Emily. I help her out of the car and lead her to the front door of our house. "Okay. You can take off the blindfold." I say as I hug her from behind.

"Alison, why are we at our house? We can't move in until tomorrow." She says. She was totally clueless. I pull out the house key and unlock the door.

"Come on." I take her hand and lead her upstairs into our bedroom. "Happy graduation, Emily." I say as we walk into our new bedroom. My bed was sprinkled with rose petals and there were candles lit around the room.

"Oh my god. Alison!" She says as she looks around. "This is amazing!"

"Wait. There's more!" I say as I scurry into the bathroom and close the door behind me. I quickly change into the lingerie before making a dramatic entrance. I watched as Emily's eyes grew bigger and she bites her lip hard.

I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her neck. "I love you so much." She says as she looks into my eyes and puts her hands on my waist.

"I love you more." I whisper before kissing her. As I slipped my tongue into her mouth, I tugged at her dress. She pulls away from me and strips down to her bra and underwear. I push her onto the bed and then crawl on top of her. "You were making it so hard for me to keep my hands off of you." I tell her as I straddle her.

"Then don't." She says as she pulls me down and kisses me hard. As we made out, I unclipped her bra and dropped it to the ground as she peels her panties off.

"Damn baby." I whispered as I ran my hands over her exposed body and down to her girl area. As I start to pleasure her, I leave a trail of love bites down her neck.

"FUCK ALISON!" She screams at the top of her lungs as she reaches her climax. I bring my hands up to her chest and start to feel her. "Oh god Alison." She says as she tries to catch her breath.

"You like that baby?" I ask as I feel her. "You're so fucking sexy." I whisper in her ear before biting her earlobe.

- + -

An hour later, I rested against Emily's chest. "You're amazing." Emily say as she plays with my hair. I buried my head into her chest. "I mean, that was just...wow."

"Stop it. You're embarassing me." I whine as I hide my face. I could hear Emily giggle.

"Oh please." She says sarcastically. "You are anything but shy." She jokes.

"Emily!" I whine as I blush. I didn't like it when she commented on how I did. But she just laughs.

"What was that saying you used to tell me? Shy on the streets, sexy in the sheets?" She jokes. I blush.

"That was about you, not me!" I complain as she laughs.

"Well it applied to you!" She says as she pulls me closer to her. "You are definitely sexy in the sheets." She whispers.

"Emily!" I whine as I hide myself under the covers.

"Come here baby." She whispers as she drags me out from under the blankets and she pulls me on top of her. "I love you so much." She tells me as she looks into my eyes.

"I love you more." I reply as I lean in and kiss her.