Chapter One: The New Girl

As I grabbed my two suitcases, I headed for the car that's had my name plastered on a sign in front of the driver. He took my bags and placed them in the boot as I hopped in the passenger seat.

Engaging in polite conversation on the drive to surprise my old best friend from when we were 16. His friend Zane had contacted me. It was Heaths birthday and I was about to be the surprise at his house party.

The whole "squad" would be there. I had ofcourse watched all of their videos, still talking to Heath pretty much daily or every other day.

I thanked the driver and rolled my bags up to the door as it opened and Zane's face appeared.

"Oh baby, Heath didn't mention that you were so pretty." Zane laughed as he helped me with my bags and lead me inside.

I laughed at Zane as I looked around the room, David's face being plastered all over the walls.

Carly and Erin were on the lounge as Zane introduced us. I smiled as Zane lead me to the room I would be staying in for now.

"Heath's just with David and Scotty picking up some more alcohol. So baby, we're gonna blind fold him and bring you out."

"I love it." I laughed and Kristen walked in and squealed.

"It's so good to actually meet you in the flesh!" She hugged me.

"I know right! It's so weird actually being here!"

Kristen and I sit in her and Scott's room as we wait for the boys to come back. I hear Heath's laugh as Kristen's eyes widen and I hear all the gang setting Heath up.

As I wait I look at myself in the mirror. I was in high waisted ripped skinny jeans and a cropped mustard coloured jumper. My hair was a light ash brown and was lightly waved and I had my winged eyeliner on like always, along with brows and a smidge of foundation.

"Okay, bring her in!" I hear Zane shout as Kristen and I tiptoe out into the lounge room.

There's cameras everywhere as I stand over the top of Heath on the ground. I'm trying my best not to laugh as everyone giggled around me.
I straddle Heath my body on top of his and his hands go straight to my legs.

"I told you guys I didn't want a stripper!" He says laughing as everyone else bursts out laughing.

"Last time I checked I'm not getting paid for this." I said, my Australian accent strong against the room of Americans.

Heath throws the blind fold off and looks absolutely shocked as he sees me and wraps his arms around my torso and somehow stands up in the one swift movement, my legs wrap around his torso as tears leave his eyes and he puts me down and I wipe his tears.

"Look at you." I say laughing as him.

"I thought you couldn't make it?!"

"No, no, I told you I couldn't make it for your birthday, which I was Wednesday, today is Friday. I could make it Friday." I laughed, "we got you."

...

The night was late and everyone was drunk, some more than others, some were already passed out.

My phone buzzed and my ex's name appeared on the screen. I answered, it was a fresh break up, about 6 months ago now.

"Hello?" I say, stepping around the side out of everyone's view.

"Why aren't you home? You're roommate said you weren't here."

"I moved." Countries I thought to myself.