Chapter Twelve: Talk Too Much

[hint of smut but nothing too much]
"You know I talk too much,
Oh honey come put your lips on mine,
And Shut me up,
We can blame it all on human nature."

I wake up as David pulling into our driveway and I stretch and look at him, smiling at me.

"Heath and Zane want to have a little gathering at theirs tonight, you wanna come?" He says as we hop out of the car.

"Ofcourse." I smile, "let's both drink though, I'll Uber us home if I need too." I say, as I unlock the door and push it open.

"Sounds good to me." He grins, wrapping his arms around my shoulders as we walk down the hallway.

•••

David, Jason and I are in a Uber on the way to the gathering.

"Isn't it weird how you guys met at one of these like almost a year ago?" Jason says as he looks back at David and I.

I'm laying my head on David's lap as he rests his arm over my torso.

"Who knew Zane and Heath could do something successfully?" I joke as Jason films.

We enter the squad house and are greeted by more than the usual faces, a few random people and a few of the less usual faces, all friendly nonetheless, not a little gathering either.

"So much for little." David laughs into my ear.

"Think of the vlog footage." I smile at him as we separate and greet everyone.

Kristen's sitting on my lap and we're cuddling before she grins at me, "I made Jell-o syringe shots."

She pulls me into the kitchen where all the boys are standing around and drinking, the all smile as Kristen and I walk in.

"Am I about to get some good vlog footage?" David raises his eyebrows at ya.

"Just gonna do some shots." Kristen smiles.

The boys film as Kristen and I feed each other shots and laugh at each other.

David and others participate in a range of random things to make a classic vlog montage.

I'm watching David as him and the boys talk whilst Kristen is talking to me but I can't seem to pay attention.

She shakes me out of my stare and laughs at me, "He talks too much."

"I could go shut him up?" I smirk at her.

"Do it!" She widens her eyes as she talks, she takes David's filming camera from my hands.

I smile as the boys watch me approach them.

"Can I borrow you for a sec?" I smile as he nods and I just grab his neck with one hand and attach our lips as we turn away from the conversation. His hands find their way to my hips and after a moment we separate.

He smiles, "What was that for?"

I shrug my shoulders, "You talk too much." I grin at him, laughing. "It's a good thing, Don't worry Dobrik."

•••

Another few hours pass and I'm with Gabbie Hanna on one side of the room and David sitting on the other side of the room on the couch, and I can tell his tired.

I excuse myself from Gabbie and go and sit on his lap.

"Do you wanna go home?" I say softly in his ear so no one else hears.

He shakes his head, no as he sips his beer, "it's okay, you're still having fun." He smiles.

I brush my lips against his ear as I talk this time, feeling frisky, "we could have more fun at home." I whisper.

I pull away and see him blushing and smirking.

He does a loud, obviously fake yawn.

"Wow, is that the time?" He says, laughing, looking at his phone. "We have to go guys." He says as I hop off of him and he grabs my hand and pulls me out the door, shouting goodbyes.

We wait for the Uber for a short five minutes and the ride home is quick. I laugh as we stumble through the front door.

David pushes his body into mine as I attach our lips, tugging at his shirt and lift it over his head, he does the same as we walk through the loungeroom, leaving a string of clothes, all the way to his bedroom, being left in my underwear and David in his, he lifts me so my legs are around his torso.

He kicks his door shut with his foot as he sits on his bed as I straddle his torso. I begin kissing and sucking at his collar bone til I find his sweet spot.

He lets out a deep moan that sends shivers down my spine. I attached my lips on his again as I grind on him and we're both letting out moans.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He says, breathily.

I nod, "I'm sure, Dave." I smile as he reattaches our lips.

•••

We're laying in David's bed, mostly naked, I was in underwear but topless as David lay in his underwear, our bodies entangled as we're disconnected from the world.

David's playing with my fingers as we lay and there's not a care in the world. The soft blanket covering our bodies. I look at him and get all mushy. He looks at me and I know he's feeling the same.

"Let me take you out this weekend." He says.

"Like on a date or taken out with the paintball gun?" I laugh, as he laughs.

"A trip away, anywhere you want to go?" He says.

"Anywhere as long as it's with you." I smile as he kisses me.

Authors note:
I'm late and I'm sorry but yay new chapter! If I'm not working tonight, there might be another chapter too! So look forward to that!
Remember to vote and comment x