Chapter Eight: Need You Now

"It's a quarter after one,
I'm all alone and I need you now,
Said I wouldn't call,
But I lost all control
And I need you now."

I knock on David's door at 8pm in the dot. I'm in a black laced body suit and a plaid pleated black and white skirt with thigh high boots, I have a bottle of vodka in one of my hands and my bag in the other.

Dom smiles as he opens the door and looks me up and down.

"Damn Australia. Look at you." He says, taking my hand with the bag in it and spins me around, as we are inside.

"Gotta get free drinks somehow." I joke with him.

"You didn't even have to get dressed up and David wanted to pay." He laughs as we walk down the hall to the lounge room.

Sitting on the lounge is Kristen, Scott, Alex, Carly, Zane, Heath and Jason.

Heys and hellos are shared as I sit on Kristen's lap.

"My friends are all so hot." She pouts into my chest.

"You're hot. What are you on about?" We laugh as we wait for David to be ready.

I play some music over the surround sound system as we all drink except Jason and David who was still getting ready.

Kristen and I have drinks in hand are playfully dancing together to gold digger as everyone chats or laughs with us. Heath and Zane copying our dance moves as some of them film for their vlogs. The usual.

David walks out as Kristen and I are laughing and taking shots of vodka off of each other.

"I'm missing this footage?!" He laughs as he starts filming us.

We finally get in the car and are working out seating, Kristen sitting on Scott, Jason driving, Zane and Heath in the middle, Carly and Alex on the spare seats in the back. David climbs in the front passenger seat and I clamber ontop his lap.

"Let's go!" Kristen shouts.

"Hey David!" Scott shouts, "don't get a boner!"

The car ride there is filled with alcohol and jams and laughs.

We arrive and everyone climbs out. I'm hesitant to hop off of David as I can feel something beneath me and I look at him, he gives me a look as if to not say anything.

I laugh at him as I sip my last mouthful of vodka. I climb off and stand in front of him as he hops out.

He's blushing as I face him. I turn around so he's hugging me from behind and put his hands in mine as we walk through the club doors.

We order drinks and he excuses himself for a moment and goes to the bathroom.

We sit in the reserved booth and dance and laugh and film and just party with each other and I can tell David is pretty drunk as he sits besides me.

"I'm happy to see you Char." He half slurs.

"I could tell." I say, laughing and making him blush.