Chapter Twenty-Three: Style

"Midnight,
You come and pick me up,
no headlights,
Long drive,
Could end in burning flames or paradise,
Fade into view,
Oh, it's been a while since I have even heard from you."

"Here x" Appears on my screen. It's midnight.

I chuck on a hoodie and walk downstairs, Corinna, Todd, Kara and Heath look at me. Shit, they're still awake.

"Where are you off too?" Heath says,

"Uh, just going for a drive with Harry." I smile as I race out the door.

I go down in the elevator and see David parked in his Tesla with the lights off. I jump in and he pulls out of the driveway carefully and quietly and takes off before turning his headlights back on.

"And I should just tell you to leave cause I,
Know exactly where it leads but I,
Watch us go round and round each time."

I smile as David passes me a coffee.

"How's your week been?" I smile.

"Better now, yours?" He smiles as he just drives.

We had been having secret midnight meetings over the last two weeks, Lying to our friends and to the public. Publicly I was still in a relationship with Harry Styles.

"Good, Busy though. You were spotted with someone the other night." I smirk at him, "so the beach is a no go."

"Natalie goes away tomorrow night, did you want to come stay?"

I nod and sip my coffee. "I'll take a few days off." I smile, "I'm going to tell Harry what's happening though. He won't tell."

David nods, "Do you think we should tell everyone else?"

I shake my head no, "not yet. It'll get too complicated."

"You're right." He says as he places his hand on my leg and I link my hand in his.

"You got that James Dean,
Day dream look in your eye,
And I have the red lip,
Classic thing that you like,
And when we go crashing down,
We come back every time
Cause we never go out of style."

David pulls into a dead car park and we just sit and talk and hang out and laugh with each other and it's so nice to just relax and not have an pressures.

We both record each other and sing with each other, not that we could post it but it was for ourselves.

"What do you think everyone will say when they know we're talking again?" I say.

"They should be supportive right? We're there when Jason and Trisha had their dramas, and Corinna and Todd."

"Don't get me started on them two." I laugh, "I'm just scared, I've made a name for myself and Harry helped with that, as did you, but I just think fans will either love it or hate it, you know?"

He nods, "yeah, it's gonna cause an uproar that's for sure. That's why we need to handle it to the best of our ability."

I nod, "we need to be super careful."