Chapter Eleven: Eastside

"And baby, you know I just wanna leave tonight,
We can go anywhere you want,
Drive down the coast,
Jump in the sea,
Just take my hand,
And come with me."

David's still asleep as I shower and get ready for the day, Zane, Heath and Matt sitting in the kitchen as I make a tea and sit on the bench in front of them.

"So, you weren't in your own bed this morning?" Heath says.

"Yeah, I fell asleep in David's room." I say as I sip my tea.

Matt speaks up, "just sleep? Seeming you're pant less."

"Yes, just sleep, dad." I roll my eyes at them. "Do you think David will let me drive the Tesla to the beach today? I need to get away for a bit."

"NOOOOO!" David playfully yells as we hear him come down the hallways to greet us.

His smile is huge as he's recording and running towards us.

"What did you just say?" He laughs at me, putting his camera close to me.

I sip my tea and smile, "I'm taking the Tesla to the beach." I wink at the camera, before laughing and looking at David.

"We could do a beach trip?" David says, looking at the others.

"I can't." Matt says,

"Same." Heath and Zane both say.

"Looks like it's just us." I smile as David sticks the camera back in my face. "But I'm still driving, Dobrik."

•••

"So look who's driving the Tesla!" David says, as he places the camera on the dash board.

"I can't believe you let me." I say, as I mostly focus on driving.

"I trust you." He smiles, sipping his water.

I chuck on my phone playlist as David puts his seat back a little.

"It's weird being on this side."

"Hey, get used to it Dobrik." I smirk at him as he playfully gasps.

"Girlfriend steals my car, in quotation marks, not clickbait." He laughs,

"Girlfriend?" I say, cheekily raising my eye brow at him and looking at him as we come to a stop.

"Person I'm interested in/roommate/the one after Liza." He laughs as we joke together.

•••

We finally arrive at Santa Monica Pier and we're walking to find some food as the wind blows my hair and David's talking and filming me.

"Hey David, Look it's you!" I say as I point to a flyer stuck to a pole that says "Big Dick's cafe."

He laughs to the point where his almost crying.

"You probably shouldn't use that." I laugh song with him.

We're sitting in a cafe and talking and eating and just relaxing.