Chapter Twenty-Eight: Day Drunk

"Baby, lets get a little day drunk."

"Corinna!" I yell as I'm laying on my bed.

She rushes into my room and looks panicked.

"I thought you were dying." She laughs as she lays beside me.

"Wanna get Day drunk with me at that new cute cocktail bar?"

Corinna grins, "ofcourse i do!"

• • •

An hour or so later and Corinna, Kristen, Kara and I are sitting in a booth, sharing cocktails and laughing at each other

"So," Kara says, "what's the game with you and dobrik?"

I swirl my straw around my cocktail,
"I'm not really sure, but I'm sure it's him. I want a future with him."

They all aw, and I roll my eyes at them and laugh as our new cocktails arrive.

As if on cue, David calls when things start getting messy.
Kristen and Kara in the bathroom, one of them being sick, Corinna crying over something Todd said.

"Hey You." I smile as I answer,

"What are you up too?" He says, as if he doesn't know I was out with the girls.

"Just at the cocktail place, if you want vlog footage, you could come grab us, Corinna's crying and Kristen or Kara or both of them are being sick."

He laughs, "I'll be there soon, I have Vardon and Suzy with me."

"I'll see you soon. I love you." Drunk me blurts out and Corinna's eyes widen.

"I love you too." He laughs, "you're so wasted and it's only 4pm."

• • •

The girls climb in the back, Vardon and I are in the middle seats and Suzy in the front.
David's camera always rolling on the dash.

This was my first time meeting both Vardon and Suzy.

"Wow." Vardon says, touching my shoulder, "how did David get you?" He says, raising his eyebrows at me.

I laugh as David pretend scolds him and Suzy laughs so hard she wheezes from the front.

"He's lucky." He says, "I want you to be my girlfriend."