Chapter Twenty-Seven: never be the same

"Things are never gonna be the same again."

As Corinna and I walk towards David's Tesla where he and Alex were, David was driving to Heath and Kara's place for the gathering.

After the store incident, David had to go film a bit with Alex and Dom so Corinna and I got ready together.

We jump in the car and David and Alex are laughing like a pair of teenage boys

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We jump in the car and David and Alex are laughing like a pair of teenage boys.

"What's going on?" Corinna says as she sits behind Alex and I sit behind David.

"Nothing!" Alex laughs, as we begin the short drive to Kara and Heath's.

As we walk inside everyone's already there, we dropped Alex at his girlfriends on the way.

David sits on the spare spot on the lounge as I say hi to Kristen and Kara and they compliment me like always.

30 minutes later, I look across to David who's biting his bottom lip and staring at me and Kristen playfully dancing with each other.

I laugh and he smirks at me as he quickly places his drink down and is over behind me in one swift movement.

Kristen laughs and begins talking to Scott as David turns me around, pulling me in close.

I hug him, like I normally would because I can tell everyone's watching us. We were still trying to be as secretive as possible.

"Dave," I speak softly in his ear, a smirk washing across my face as I feel something on my leg. "What's gotten into you?" I laugh.

"I'm gonna make a drink!" He exclaims, as He looks around the room to see everyone distracted and then he pulls me in to the kitchen to make a drink.

He opens the fridge before he puts his lips on mine, passionately.

"Dave," I smile as he continues kissing me, "all our friends are here."

"Alex and I thought it would be funny to take boner pills." He laughs as he grabs juice from the fridge and makes me a strong drink the way I liked it.

"Oh my god!" I say, slapping his chest and laughing. "You know what?" I smile, taking the plain juice cup. "You drink, Dobrik. I'll drive."

He rolls his eyes, "You? Driving my Tesla!" He laughs as I raise my brow at him, "here's the keys." He smiles.

Nobody notices were gone as the party was starting to get busy, so I pull David by his shirt up the stairs to the guest bathroom.

I laugh as he pushes us into the bathroom, before locking the door.

He attaches his lips onto mine and his hands graze over my ass before he picks me up and sits me on the edge of the sink.

He smirks as I let out a small moan as he places his lips across of my collarbone.

"Don't leave marks." I say, breathlessly.

I tug at his shirt to pull it off and he does the same with mine.

"Remember," He says, kissing my lips again. "Stay quiet." He smirks as he puts my legs over his shoulder and he places his mouth between my legs.

"Yes sir." I smirk and inhale deeply as he knows exactly what and how to do everything I like.

I bite my lip and gasp as he continues to do one of the things he did best, own everything he laid his hands on.

He can tell I'm close and my body starts to shake as my eyes roll back. David's hand almost smacks over my mouth as there's a knock at the door. His hand is firmer as I reach full euphoria and they knock again.

"Yeah?" David says.

"Oh..." we hear Scott say, "I'll use the other bathroom."

David grins as he attaches his lips to mine and I take his length into my hands as he press's our body's closer together. He gently slides in and we both moan.

His thrusts become faster and faster as he plants little kisses all over my face and body.
In one swift movement, he flips us around so his holding my body and his leant on the bench.

I softly tug at his hair and as he is almost at his climax, he bites my shoulder as if to hold back his moans.

We separate and laugh between ourselves as we kiss and recooperate ourselves and he grabs my cheeks and pulls me on for a kiss.

"I love you, you know that right?" He smiles as I kiss him back.

"I love you, Dobrik." I smile.

We leave the bathroom separately and rejoin the group without anyone noticing.

•••

The party had died down and mattress's are placed along the floor in the lounge room, all pressed together to make one massive bed.

Corinna is in the middle of David and I as some movie plays. David and I keep sharing glances and smiles as everyone else is basically asleep.

My eyes close and I feel the bed shift as if someone got off. I roll closer to the middle as I was falling of the mattress and instantly I can tell I'm in David's arms.

My whole body relaxes as he kisses my forehead and snuggles me into his chest.

I feel Corinna join the bed again and start spooning me, a normal reoccurrence for us.

I'm soon fast asleep and enjoying some rest before I can hear giggles and feel myself being watched.

My eyebrows scrunch together as one of my eyes crack open.

Jason's camera is in my face as David's hand pushes it away.

I look up at him and smile as Jason, Heath and Zane laugh.

"How do you two always end up cuddle buddies?" Heath laughs as I sit up and separate from David.

"To be fair, Corinna was here too." I say, as I place my hair up on a bun.

"and I had Zane's bony ass sticking into my back all night." David laughs, raising his eyebrow.

Authors note:

Ahhh okay I apologise a bad chapter to come back with but I'm back and hopefully for good! I've had a busy few months and been through some shit but I'm hereeee!
How are you all??
I've missed this story so damn much!
But also I have a book called a collection of one shots - where you can request stories and songs for stories to be written too! So feel free to comment there and let me know xxxx