Chapter Twenty-Two: Goodnight and Go

[SMUT WARNING, nothing too extreme but ya know gotta warm anyway, enjoy!]

"Tell me why you gotta look at me that way
You know what it does to me
So baby, what you tryna say?
Lately, all I want is you on top of me
You know where your hands should be
So baby, won't you come show me?"

I breathe heavily as I lead David into my apartment. He had only seen it in videos.

"I can't believe how big it is." He says.

"That's what she said." I smirk.

He laughs as I give him the tour.

"Upstairs is mine, down here is Todd and Corinna's." I say as I lead him up the stairs.

I turn on the tv with my phone and play music softly.

He sits on the bed and I sit beside him.

"We should've talked after, right?" I say, "I should've heard you out."

"It's okay, I don't blame you."

"It's just complicated; right? It always has been."

"Your right." He says.

It's quiet for a few minutes.

"I'll be back." I say as I walk into the bathroom.

•••

I walk out 5 minutes later and I'm just in my bra and underwear.

David straightens up his posture and clears his throat.

"I didn't invite you here, to talk." I say softly as I walk toward him.

He lets my legs sit either side of his torso and his hands touch my lower back.

I take his hat off of his head and throw it across the room, putting my hands on either side of his face, I lower myself so our lips touch better.

He flips us over so I'm laying on my bed and he takes his shirt off as I pull him closer to me. He attaches his lips to my collarbone and I softly moan and I feel him grin.

He loved being in control, having the power especially in the bedroom.

He undoes my bra and kisses from my lips, to my jaw, to my neck and down my torso, before he places a kiss on my underwear and removes them.

My eyes roll back as he pushes apart my legs and swirls his tongue, exactly the way I liked it.

My hands grip his hair and gently pulls at it as moans escape my mouth.

"Fuck Dave!" I almost yell. "I'm gonna-" I lose control of my body as he continues to help me finish my high.

I pull him back up to me as he takes off his pants and instantly slides inside of me, a moan escapes both our lips.

We roll over and I start grinding my hips into his just the way he liked it. His hands grips my hips as profanities leave his mouth.

I attach my lips to quiet him a little. Although his moans took me to a whole other level.

"Don't stop." He moans as his arms grip around my torso tighter.

My eyes roll back and I bite my lip as we both ride out the feeling of euphoria as it washes over our bodies.

I slowly roll off of him, but he still holds my body close as we catch our breaths.

We're looking at each other and are just almost in awe or mesmerised.

"Shower?" I say, as he nods yes.

•••

"I should probably get an Uber home, before the others come home, right?" He says as we sit picking at food we had ordered.

"Or you could stay? If you want?" I say, almost nervous that he would say no and leave.

"Oh, thank god." He says, "I didn't want to leave."

I laugh at him as he laughs too. I yawn and smile.

"Sleep?" I say, getting the leftovers from our food and picking them up, taking them into the fridge.

"Sounds great." He says, unmaking my bed and getting in. "You still sleep on the right side?"

"Every night." I smile, "you always remember the smallest things."

"We shared a bed for months on end. You think I could forget?" He smiles as I climb in beside him, pulling up the covers.

"I remember everything." I smile.

"Me too." He says, as he wraps me in his arms. "I remember your mums favourite song, your birthday..." He says, "your favourite colour, your Taco Bell order." He rambles.

"I love you." I say as I look at him, his eyes flicker between my eyes and lips.

"I love you too." He says, before he softly kisses my lips.

We separate and look at each other again.

"I'm sorry." I say softly, "I run away when things are good, I never really understood the way you look at me, like no one else ever could." I say.

He smiles softly as he moves hair from my face with his hand.

"I don't know much, but I know this, Charlotte Cave, I am truly in love with you. You're the one thing I can't quit."

I just smile and attach our lips again.

"I know." I say softly, "me too, but with you."

And with that we fell asleep, tangled in each other's limbs, trying to be closer than we had ever been.

Authors note:

Kind short but super fluffy and yay they're already bein lovers again!!!
I'm a bit stuck with where else to take this so any suggestions would be great!! I have some ideas but anything would help me!!!
Remember to vote and comment and tweet me @bbygrlcourtx