𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙

Third person pov

It happened in a flash. On Isabella's 17th birthday, her father, Christopher Hale, had to go back into the war. Isabella was worried, but she knew it was what her father loved. He kissed her on her forehead telling her to be good for her grandmother. He promised to come back and this time with something new.

Gifts he gave his daughter ranged from a simple rose to a vase made by the people living in the country he was at. She loved it each time. Ruby, her grandmother, hugged her son and waved goodbye. It was two months later when Isabella walked into the house and witnessed her grandmother crying.

A US soldier saw Isabella enter and gave her the terrible news. Her father was killed while in action. Isabella's heart broke in half. The man she ran to when she was little was gone. Vanish. She said a goodbye, but not a proper one. If she knew it was the last time she would see her father, she would of said so much.

Life did not get easier. Right there, her grandmother received a stroke that killed her. Isabella was both homeless and parent less. In only a day, she lost her whole family. She did not have a mother. Information on her was gone with her grandmother and father.

Out of the gray clouds that circled Isabella's mind came a man she knew. She called him Uncle Davenport for many years despite him being no where near blood family. He gave her a big hug and said it was time for Isabella to meet the bionic kids. Yes, Isabella knew of Adam, Bree, and Chase Davenport, but never actually met them.

Her father helped Donald with everything. They were best friends after all. Now Isabella packed her old home, placed a for sale sign on the grass and moved. She was nervous while the moving guys, Donald hired, drove her. Her life was changing, but the real question was if she was ready.

Davenport home
February 25th, 2013

" Okay. Everyone here ?" Donald asked walking into the lab and seeing the kids there with a nod." Okay. You all know today my best friends daughter, Isabella Hale is coming to live with us. Please do not freak her out. Remember, she did just lose her father and grandmother."

" Don't worry Big D. We'll be on our best." Leo said with a confident smile, but Davenport shook his head.

" Doubt it."

" I'm so excited. Finally a girl my age living here ! I'm tired of living with dumb, dumber, and dumbest." Bree said pointing to Chase, Adam, and Leo not caring if it made them upset." I'll cheer her up. Makeover, movies, ponies."

" Yeah, Isabella is not into girly stuff. She's more in between. Loves chick flicks, but also binge watches Walking Dead over and over again."

" Awesome !" Adam cheered while something buzzed in the lab.

" That's Isabella. Remember, best behavior and-" Davenport said while turning, but before he could, Bree sped right by him to open the door.

Isabella rolled her luggage up the driveway nervously holding the handle. A new life and she had no idea what it would bring. It wasn't like she could run away. Where would she even go ? She was just about to knock when the door opened exposing Bree and her wild smile.

" Hi ! I'm Bree. I love girly things and pink. Also you're very pretty. Can I hug you ?" Bree said and hugged her not waiting for an answer.