𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙊𝙪𝙩

Third person pov
May 2nd, 2013

" Alright, Adam." Leo said holding a clipboard and looking over to the oldest Davenport.

Bella stood next to Leo helping Adam pass for his license he was getting knowing how much it meant to him.

" I borrowed Big D's hydrogen-powered golf cart to help you practice for your driving test. First step, seat belts."

" Okay... focus." Adam said to himself and perfectly grabbed his seat belt." Yes ! Zero to buckle in under five seconds."

" Nice, see you're getting the hang of it." Bella said proudly when the labs doors opened. Everyone turned to heard Chase chuckle and walk in to see what happened.

" Oh, look, a dummy driving a dummy."

" Chase-" Bella went to scold, but she couldn't with what Adam said next.

" Ooh, what does this button do ?"

" No !" Leo yelled seeing it started the cart. Adam grabbed the stirring wheel quickly seeing he was heading straight to Chase.

" Adam ! Brake !" Bella yelled and Adam did just that, but the test dummy right next to him went straight out and knocked Chase right down. Adam laughed pointing to his younger brother.

" Wish all buttons did that."

May 3rd, 2013

" I cannot believe Adam's not back from his driving test." Leo said very impatient sitting in the living room with the rest of his family.

Bella hid her excitement well, but she too also wanted Adam to be back fast and get the news. Before he left, Adam had told Bella he wanted to drive her everywhere and even to the mall whenever she decided. She couldn't wait tired of taking the bus all the time.

" What's taking him so long ?"

" Two words: Adam. Test." Bree said looking up from her magazine.

Chase sat next to her and nodded." Man, if he passes, it's good news for us and bad news for everyone on the road." He implied tilting his head to the side." Or the sidewalk."

" Finally, we can all drive to school or the mall." Bella beamed.

" Well, he has to pass. I need him to drive me to that party on Saturday."

Everyone frowned," What party ?" They asked at the same time noticing Leo's wide smile.

" The one you weren't invited to."

" You talking about Caroline Davis party ? I don't feel like going to it." Bella said, but Bree gasped looking to her oddly.

" You both got invited to Caroline Davis' party and I didn't ?"

" Neither did I !" Chase shouted.

" Well, no surprise there." Bree said to Chase before snapping her head to her best friend very disappointed." But why were you invited ?"

" Oh, Bree, I'm climbing the social ladder." Leo said not allowing Bella to talk just yet. He had the sneaky idea that she should rub it in the two uninvited faces a bit." There are now three or four ladies who make eye contact with me in the hallway. Okay, it's two ! But I'm going to the party."