𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝘼𝙙𝙖𝙢 𝙐𝙥

Bella's Pov
August 31st, 2013

I stood next to Leo watching Adam, Bree, and Chase fight off in Mr. Davenports virtual simulator. It was a chance for them to focus on their combat versus using their bionics all the time to win. I watched Adam kick someone in the face before the computer ended bringing them back to reality.

" Great job, guys." Leo complimented." You just took out an entire unit of virtual cyborgs."

" I think it's sad that you have to invent people to play with you." Eddy teased coming onto the screen for a moment, but I threw my shoe at him taking him off." Ow! That hurt Gremlin!"

" All right Leo, I'm off the clock. Let's get outta here." Adam said about to leave with Leo when Chase rushed over.

" Whoa whoa whoa! Just 'cause Mr. Davenport's away doesn't mean we stop training. How do you think I feel? I'm missing a four-hour documentary on the history of the Printing Press."

" But Leo and I were gonna play human bull's-eye bounce." Adam explained and I couldn't help, but to be worried by the title." Don't worry Bells, it's way more dangerous than it sounds.

" Human bull's-eye bounce." Chase quoted slowly." Is there any way you can get a good enough bounce to land in the emergency room? 'Cause that would save us a lot of time."

Bree nodded her head," Nope. He's right, Adam. As much as I enjoy watching you get hurt and, I really do, we have to train."

" Oh, come on!" Leo shouted." The adults are away! If we don't take advantage by doing something destructive, we're no better than...Chase."

" I'm sorry, but unless he can be in two places at once, he's training. Come on, let's get the bo staffs."

" Oh man, I never get to do what I want. It's not fair." Adam argued and I felt bad for him.

He really didn't get to do what he wanted training most of the time for Davenport and when the man himself was not here, Chase would force him to train. It was why Adam and I were going on a date soon. We were putting all missions and practice behind us and have couple time. Me and Adam time. Some Belam time !

" Aww." Bree whined." Are all of your cool bionic abilities and top secret missions getting you down?"

" Thanks Bree. I knew you'd understand."

I shook my head getting up about to deliver a second blow for the boys wondering if it was a bother," And Adam, don't forget about our date later."

He gasped nodding his head," I almost did forget, but I promise it's going to be the best one ever !"

" Okay." I laughed walking over to Bree and Chase seeing they were picking bo's from the floor.

" Oh so Adam is taking you on a date Belle-Belle ?" Chase questioned and I smiled skipping over.

" Yes ! I'm so excited. My very first date."

" We get it !" Bree shouted." You're not single. You're not gonna die alone. You have the chance to always feel love."

" Bitter party of one." Chase teased." Where is Adam taking you ?"