𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝙅𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Bella's Pov
February 4th, 2014

I felt a a hand move through my hair and gradually woke up without opening my eyes just yet. I heard a heartbeat in my ear and knew it wasn't my own, but it was smoothing and gentle. A light breeze blew my my air and I shivered moving to the closest heat source feeling the hand move from my hair and to my arm rubbing it gently. We've been like this for a week and I knew the day the capsules were fixed, would be the day this would end.

I opened my eyes meeting light brown orbs and gleamed at seeing my handsome boyfriend. He was staring at me and I felt a bit self conscious wondering for how long he had done so.

" Morning." He said in his husky morning voice that drove me crazy from just how it sounded.

" Morning." I said seeing he leaned forward and gave me a kiss before laughing." Why are you laughing ?"

" Your morning hair is adorable."

I frowned, sitting up a bit to see from my vanity; my hair was a bit frizzy and much out of place.

" Oh god." I said pulling the covers to get out when his arms wrapped around my body pulling me back in.

" No, no, no." He complained tugging me back into the bed." Stay with me here forever."

" Not that i'm complaining, but we can't forever." I said pecking his lips and pulling him up from the bed." Adam, come on."

" No." He said pulling me again back into the bed only to tickle my sides.

" Adam ! Adam !" I laughed trying to get away from his grip, but he was skilled." Stop tickling me ! Adam !"

He leaned in for a kiss and I felt him smile breaking the kiss and staring at me." I love mornings with you." He said, pecking my lips one final time before getting off me.

I playfully rolled my eyes and got off the bed and went to the bathroom brushing my teeth and fixing my hair to look better. Once I was done, I switched places with Adam letting him brush his teeth. I picked lounging clothes for today since Perry requested us to meet her at the school for some unknown reason. Once Adam was done, I smiled, heading downstairs, seeing Davenport working on something when it sparked everywhere.

" Great." He groaned slamming his tools on the table." Everything in the lab is officially useless and I don't have any money to repair it."

" I know my mom didn't marry you for your money but I haven't been putting up with your antics for nothing." Leo said and I laughed at his little humor.

" Mr. Davenport, take your time with the lab." Bree advised coming over to us with a smile." I don't mind staying up here. I mean it won't make up for living in a basement for sixteen years, but it's a start."

" Now it's a start ?" I teased causing her to nudge my side.

" We don't have time." Davenport warned." Your capsules have regenerative capabilities. They are crucial to your bionic infrastructures."

" Huh ?" Adam asked when Chase rolled his eyes getting closer to him.

" Let me help you. Capsule good !"