𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙎𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙋𝟮

Bella's Pov
June 3rd, 2014

I stared at myself in the mirror shocked by everything I was wearing. Sure, my white little sundress was nothing different, but the cap and gown was. I couldn't believe I was graduating today. I wasn't a kid anymore. I was a grown-up who was going to enter the real world. I could go to college, or a trade school. I could get my own apartment or anything I wanted to be. At the same time it was scary, it was adventurous at what the future could hold and to know I was making my own timeline now.

" Hey Bells, this apron looks weird on me." Adam said walking into my room with his gown in front of him rather then on his back.

" That's because it's not a apron, it's a graduation gown." I explained taking it off of him and putting it on him the way it was suppose to be.

" You look beautiful." He softly spoke.

I glanced up to him seeing he was staring at me the whole time," Thank you and you look very handsome." I complimented noticing the hint of sadness in his face." What's wrong?"

" I don't wanna go."

" Why not? It's graduation. Let's me honest, no one saw this coming for you." I added knowing out of all people, he had to go to prove to people they were wrong.

" They'll be protestors. People looking at us and hating." He explained lightly putting his hand on my waist." They could hurt you again."

Despite his fears, I smiled confidently," Well, we both know you won't let that happen." I argued getting a small smile from him." You three dissolved the team a while ago. It's been three weeks."

" You think so?"

" Focus on getting your diploma. It'll be the first and last time." I joked causing me to lean down and peck my cheek.

" Alright, I have to still find my shoes."

" I'll be downstairs." I said heading towards the staircase before turning with hope." Maybe you should ask the others if they need a ride."

" I'm not driving them." He said in a stern voice heading to get his shoes.

The hope left quickly and I felt a bit idiotic that I even had some. They haven't spoken to each other in three weeks. Not one word. If one was in the living room, the two others would go somewhere else in separate directions. Davenport, Leo, and I tried almost anything to get them to talk to one another, but they were far too angry at each other to even look at each other. I feared it would get worse once we graduated.

Bree already had a trip planned for Hawaii and I happened to notice she was looking at beauty schools in the area. Chase was also going to go on a three week astronomy cruise and god only know what else he wanted to do when he got back. I walked down the stairs carefully in my heels at the worry in the pit of my stomach only to see Davenport and Leo zoom by me.

" Hey, where are you guys hurrying off to?"

" Douglas needs us in the lab." Leo answered turning briefly to face me." It's an emergency."

I forgot what the words emergency meant for a while. It's been so dull in this house that I forgot the dangers that once surrounded us. Placing my cap on the dining table, I quickly shuffled the best I could after the boys and into the elevator wondering what emergency even meant.  When the elevator doors opened, Douglas poked his head from the side nodding at our arrival.

" Donny, get in here, quick!" He urged pointing to the screen.

I frowned at what could be on the screen only to see our nations leader waiting for us.