𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝘼𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚

Third person pov
June 20th, 2013

Bella opened her eyes seeing she was in a white room with fog on the floor. Confused, she began to walk seeing it was more then a room. It was just a white place. She gasped when she saw a male figure in front of her, but she couldn't see their face or anything.

" Hello ? Who are you ?"

" Jellybean." The person called out which caused tears to come in her eyes.

" Daddy ?" She asked and the person came from the shadows showing to be her father. She cried and walked to him, but shackles were around her ankles causing her to stay where she was. She looked up to her father confused." Dad, what's going on ?"

" Don't look, Bella." Chris said when someone else came from the shadows, but again Bella could not see their face. Whoever it was, took a gun out and pointed it right to her father.

" Dad ! Dad, run ! No ! Please, someone help ! Someone help ! Dad !"

" Goodbye Bella."

" Dad !"

" Bells !" She heard and jolted awake seeing Adam was holding her. She was scared and looked around the room to see everyone else was there too." Sh ! don't panic Bells. You're safe now."

" I-it was so r-real."

" What were you dreaming about ? You were shouting so I got everyone." Leo said looking concerned. Bella shook her head and wiped it seeing she was sweating, so she took the covers off.

" You guys can go back to sleep. I'm...I'm going to take a shower."

" Bells-"

" I'll be fine." Bella said before closing the bathroom door, but she was anything, but fine.

She slid down the doors and hugged her knees to her chest still thinking about the dream. She just didn't want to bother anyone with her problems. Adam by morning worried about Bella, but he had a mission to attend before he got to see her.

" Great job guys ! You saved that island from the biggest tropical storm in decades."

" And lucky for you, I brought home a whole bag of hairy fruit."

" Yeah, just be happy I made him put the pelican back." Bree said reminding everyone of what Adam tried to do. The lab doors opened having Bella walk through wearing her lazy day clothes.

" Hey Bells."

" Hey, how was the mission ?" Bella asked quickly because she wanted no questions on her dream or what she had dreamt. Davenport understood and talked.

" Guys, that mission was the finest use of bionics to date. I think we can all agree that strength plus speed equals success.

Chase coughed loudly." Uh, excuse me. Let's not forget the mastermind behind this whole thing."

" Oh, right. Let's give it up for our fearless leader... Mr. Davenport !" Adam announced having the team clap.

Chase groaned loudly." What ? No, I was talking about me ! I supervised the whole mission."