𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣: 𝘽𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤

Third person pov
June 4th, 2013

Everyone stood where they were for a while. Bella felt bad for the siblings and wanted everything to hug them, but she couldn't. She couldn't because of the cage the mad man that killed her father had placed her in. Chase snapped out of it first and turned to Douglas a bit angry.

" What do you mean you're our father ?"

" Yeah, he's our father !" Bree defended which only caused Douglas to laugh at his three children.

" No, that's what he's been telling you."

" Well, I don't know who you are but you're going down."

" Adam no !" Bella yelled seeing him about to attack, but Douglas quickly moved them over to the cage. She jumped seeing Adam right next to her in a flash.

" Bells." Adam cooed and hugged her closely while glaring to Douglas.

Davenport however gasped seeing what had happened." You mastered short range teleportation before I did ? I've been working on that for years !"

" I know, I'm awesome."

" You're still going down !" Adam yelled placing Bella behind him and going to attack, but nothing was working." My super strength. It's gone"

" So is my speed."

" I've got nothing."

" That's because I've designed the lasers to block the signals from your bionic chips. That's right, daddy gave you toys, but he can also take them away." Douglas said while Marcus walked over laughing.

" Yeah, in here, you're not superhuman. You're just a bunch of pathetic kids."

" Hey, sad clown, this is my moment. Save it for the stage." Douglas said before laughing." Well, Marcus. We finally captured them. Actually, I captured them. Me, me, me, me, me."

" You've got one of those too, huh ?"

"  You have no idea."

" Come on. We got work to do !"Douglas said moving Marcus over to the corner.

Adam picked up the ice pack from the floor before looking to Bella oddly. That's when he noticed the bruise on the side of her face.

" How bad does it look ?"

" Did they do it to you ?" Adam whispered lightly brushing his finger over it, but Bella could tell on the inside he was very angry.

He had every right to be. He found out Davenport was not his father and that one of them had harmed her.

" It's nothing...it's a scratch."

" Bells, please don't lie to me. Are you okay ? You look like you've been crying." Adam said and she looked down blinking some tears away from the memory.

" Adam-"

" What happened to her ?" He asked hugging her close while she cried and looked over to Davenport. The oldest man looked sadly to the girl before looking up to his son.