𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝙎𝙥𝙮 𝙁𝙡𝙮

Third person pov
March 4th, 2013

Bella sat with Bree and Chase in the lab doing her homework when a fly started to buzz around her. She flicked it away before going back to her work, but the fly was now bugging Bree, then her again, and back to Bree.

" What is that ?"

" Bella, relax.  It's just a fly." Chase said, but she groaned swatting her hands around again. Bree groaned also staring at the fly now attacking her.

"  Well, why is it bothering me when the foul, ripe stench of Adam is right there ?"

" Lucky undies. Nine days in a row, and no lightning strikes. That's Science." Adam said which made Bella laugh, but it stopped when the fly attacked her again.

" Ugh, this is so annoying."

" You look ridiculous." Leo said walking into the lab laughing and pointing to both Bella and Bree. The girls looked over to him a bit confused still swatting the fly away.

" Yeah, well so would you if you had some fly attacking you."

" Would I ?" Leo said and the fly landed right in his hand.

Bella gasped and crossed her arms over her chest." Leo, how'd you do that ?" She questioned." It was just bugging Bree and I."

" I talk to insects. They call me the fly whisperer." Leo said when Adam quickly got up and stood next to Bella very excited.

" You can talk to flies ? Ask him why bees are such jerks."

"  Guys, Leo's messing with you." Chase said matter of factly moving something in Leo's hand." That's Mr. Davenport's Spy fly. He designed it for recon missions. You see, the fly's head is a tiny camera. Leo's controlling the entire thing with a trackball on this watch."

" Is there anything you don't ruin ?"

" Nope." Chase said proudly." Leo, I don't think Davenport would approve of you using his expensive gadgets as toys."

" Well then he shouldn't have gone to a rock and roll Fantasy camp. Hello ! You're almost forty !  You can't rock and you're no one's fantasy."

" Geez Leo. Thanks for the image." Bella said cringing. Bree nodded before reaching for the fly Hive.

" Can I see it ?"

" Back off, Handsy." Leo said moving away from Bree so she couldn't reach for the fly nest. The girls both groaned seeing the small boy so protective." It needs to charge in it's fly hive. I used it all night."

" Wait, so you spent all night playing with a little fly ? Leo, you need friends and very fast." Bella said and Bree laughed at her comment.

" Well, half the night. I spent the other half editing the footage."

" What footage ?" Bree asked which made Leo smirk.

" Well, now that you asked." He said moving to the big screen. Bella sat next to Adam ready to see whatever Leo had to share." I give you the best of Bree."

With that being said, Leo showed a video of Bree snoring while standing up in her capsule. The next  video was Bree with her nose against the window making it look like she was a pig. Then the next was her drooling which made the boys and Bella laugh. Even more when the next video was Bree kissing the glass door.