𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙌𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙

Third person pov
March 18th, 2013

" Guys, I need to prep you for a very important mission, and to demonstrate, Leo-"

" Anh-Danh."

Everyone stood in the lab looking over Davenports plan and turned to see Leo stopped Davenport from speaking. Bella laughed standing next to Adam. She was no way going on the mission, but it felt great to feel like she was apart of something.

" Mission Specialist Dooley. Will be adding a little more audio-visual 'pizzazzle' to the usual snooze-fest." With that Leo had fireworks on the screen which made Bella smile, but the others looked to him to see if he was serious." Hey, you want a show ? Kick in the dough."

Davenport shook his head looking back to the team," Tonight I'm sending you to gather intelligence."

" Oh, you hear that, Adam ? You'd better bring a big basket." Chase joked which made Bella laugh.

" Chase, be nice."

" Leo." Davenport called." I was satellite-scouting industrial sites when I found this warehouse that I think is a front for environmental criminals. See these barrels ? They're full of toxic chemicals. They're expensive to dispose of properly, so they're probably just gonna dump them into the sea."

" Which could harm ocean life and obliterate the coastline." Leo said when they heard laughing. Everyone looked over to see Bree texting and laughing.

" Owen, you are so sweet. Yes, I will Bree your valentine. See, he took my name and-"

" Yeah, we got it." Chase yelled annoyed. Out of all his siblings, he was the one to be more focus and take them serious.

" Even I got it." Adam said turning to Bella for help." I didn't get it."

" Rather then saying will you be my valentines he said would you Bree using her name."

" Oh." Adam said nodding his head. Davenport rolled his eyes and pointed to the gushing teen.

" What is going on ?"

" She's talking to Owen again." Adam answered while Chase expanded on the statement.

" He's an artist, and he claims that Bree is his muse."

" Well, I for one, am not a-mused." Davenport joked which made Leo hit a button that sounded like failure trumpets." Gimme that ! And you, off the phone !"

" Ugh ! Fine. Just tell us what you invented, what went wrong, and how long till it blows up."

" Why is that so accurate ?" Bella said thinking about all the times that had happened to the group.

" Look, the police cannot bust these guys without evidence, so I need you to sneak in there and gather samples. Show 'em the barrel. Now, there's only one safe way to get the samples. Bella and Leo..."

" Ahem." Leo said which made Davenport groan.

" Sorry. 'Mission Specialist Dooley' and Bella will demonstrate. First, take the canister and attach it to the spout. Push down and turn 45 degrees to create an airtight seal. Then pull the handle." Davenport said while Bella and Leo demonstrated. They heard laughing yet again and looked over to Bree.