𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚: 𝘽𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣: 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚

Third person pov
June 3rd, 2013

" Whoo hoo ! Yeah !" Bella heard and turned around giving Adam a big hug the minute he had walked in, while Leo smiled walking over from his desk.

" Guys, that was awesome !" Bella said looking up to Adam mostly." You just prevented the biggest oil spill in history !"

" Pretty slick, huh ?" Chase teased.

" Please stop with the puns while you have the chance." Bella said while Adam laughed and placed a arm around her.

Bree smiled to the two before looking over to her father." Hey, uh, Mr. Davenport. Anything you'd like to say to us, rhymes with good job ?"

" The answer's in the clue." Adam whispered close to his father, but Davenport was not impressed one bit.

" What were you guys thinking ?"

" Nope. Not even close. Two more guesses." Adam said still cheery.

Bella felt bad for the group. They did a perfect mission, but Davenport was very critical when it came to them.

" You completely ignored my mission plan, improvised everything, and jeopardized the entire mission."

" Mr. Davenport, we bust our butts all the time and all you ever do is sit around the lab making lists of things we did wrong."

" I did not just sit around making lists of things you did wrong." Davenport said hiding the clipboard that had the list.

Leo turned his his seat and nodded." That's true. He also practices tai quan do in his tighty-whities."

" Believe me, it's worst then when he's caught singing Taylor Swift in her merch." Bella said cringing at the memory.

Davenport playfully glared at her." They are not tighty-whities. They are breathable exercise briefs and Tay Tay is amazing."

" No argument there, but let her next time sing." Bella said placing her hands up while Adam laughed at her joke.

Eddy turned on having everyone look to him." Whatever they are, keep your swinging high kicks away from my screen !"

" Look, you guys got lucky this time, but without my precise planning, you are opening yourselves up for disaster. So just follow my orders."

" Well, maybe your orders aren't always right." Chase snapped which caused Davenport to stop walking and turn a bit baffled with what came out of Chase's mouth.

" Um, excuse me."

" He said well, maybe your orders aren't-"

" I heard him !" Davenport shouted glaring the the team and leaving in a fit of anger.

" You guys should rest. See you guys tomorrow." Bella said hugging Adam before leaving with Leo.

Adam watched as she left with hearts in his eyes. This caused the other two siblings to notice. Bree laughed while Chase elbowed his brother's rib cage.

" What ?"

" You, Mr. heart eyes. When are you going to ask her out already ?" Chase asked seeing the redness spread on Adam's cheeks.