𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮: 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙧 𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚

Bella's pov
January 30th, 2014

Two hours...

I felt the sweat drip down my forehead and wiped it away taking the bobby pin out of my hair, knowing we had to get out of this elevator. Adam, Bree, and Chase were still in danger, and the flames outside had caused the elevator to be extremely hot. Leo held the flashlight carefully, and I watched a spark go off before the elevator came to life bring up back up to the surface.

" Thank God." I breathed leaning against the walls until Davenport and Leo pried open the doors.

" Mom !" Leo called, falling into his mother's arms. I quickly joined him feeling Davenport hug the three of us intimately.

" I was so worried ! How did you fix the elevator ? "

" I shimmied up the shaft and flipped the emergency switch while he cried," Leo explained, and I nodded.

" Once that was on, I helped hotwire the controls using my bobby pin, so it would bring us up. We would of asked Davenport, but he was crying."

" I coached them," Davenport said, looking to the rest of the house, seeing it was untouched." At least my sprinkler system put the fire out before it spread to the rest of the house."

" What about the lab ?" Tasha questioned.

Davenport wanted to know, so we took the emergency staircase down to the lab seeing it was nothing, but burnt memories. The capsules we're gone, and I felt a tear come down my cheek knowing the lab would never be the same. The memories would never be the same.

" It's worse than I thought." I breathed not recognizing anything anymore." The blast took out everything."

" I can't believe your own brother would do this. He could have killed Leo and Bella !" Tasha scolded quickly earning a look from Davenport." And you."

" My mission specialist desk." Leo gasped walking over to the shattered glass." Okay, this just got real. I'm gonna hurt Douglas where he lives. As soon as I find out where he lives."

" We're all going to." I ranted curling my hand." We're gonna get him and make him pay."

" Look at their capsules. There's nothing left." Davenport remorse staring at the three chambers blown to bits.

" Even Eddy's gone."

" Yes !" Tasha cheered, realizing she was a bit too loud." Yes. He will be missed."

" He was my best friend."

" I thought I was your best friend," Tasha remarked when Davenport shook his head quickly.

" No, it was him."

" Okay, Davenport. What are we going to do ? Yes, we lost the lab and the people we care about, but we have to know what to do next, right ?" I asked, but he looked at me hopelessly.

" There's not much we can do. House isn't even ours anymore."

" Speaking of which, the bank wants us out. I'll go gather what's left of our stuff." Tasha said leaving through the emergency stairs.