𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣

Bella's pov
February 20th, 2014

I hummed on my way to the lab surprised no one was in the kitchen considering the house smelled like food. Good food while we're at it. I pressed the button on the elevator still singing to myself some pop tune that never seemed to leave my head. Once the doors opened, I expected the rest to be working on some kind of machine when confetti sprung into the air and streamers went off.

" Happy Birthday !"

I laughed at the large Happy Birthday, Bella banner and was surprised to see Adam holding a small birthday cake already lit with eighteen candles.

" You guys ! You shouldn't of."

" Why not ? I wanna celebrate the day the love of my life was born." Adam claimed and I smiled at his small gesture.

" Blow out your candles." Chase said and I smiled moving my hair back and blowing out the candles making a wish.

" What did you wish for ?" Adam asked

Bree laughed," Adam, she can't say or it won't come true."

" I don't believe in that hocus pocus." I laughed looking over to my boyfriend." I wished that all my eighteen years will be filled with a brand new me."

" Kind of a boring wish." Leo mumbled.

I laughed noticing behind him was a brand new bike with shiny rims and a two passenger handle." Woah, who's bike is this ?"

" So, what do you think ?" Davenport asked walking into the room dressed head to toe in leather. Adam pulled me against his chest wrapping his arms around me and I was thankful for it since it covered my laugh.

" I think you're begging for a gang of bikers to do rotten things to you." Chase admitted and I bit my lip trying to hide a second laugh.

" Are those my pants ?" Bree questioned.

Davenport checked it," Not anymore." He stated pulling his jacket down to cover it." I call it the Daven-cycle. She's got auto-pilot, laser-guided weapon systems, and a tiny little flower vase, to brighten your day."

" Whoa, cool. Throw in a tiny basket for Chase to ride in and we're good to go." Adam teased.

" Hello ? Anybody home ?" The static called and I turned around noticing Douglas had gotten onto our screens. Adam placed me behind him and I could see the anger in his face.

" He hacked you again ?" Leo questioned." Would it kill you to spend $40 on some security software ?"

" Love the new lab, Donnie. Ooh, tunnels! Industrial, yet classy."

" Take a hint, ex-brother. There's a reason why none of us accepted your buddy requests."

" Listen, I don't have a lot of time, Krane'll be back soon." Douglas warned in a state of panic." He went out to get his head waxed."

" Fascinating. You know what ?" I said grabbing the tablet near by." It might sound like I'm hanging up and that's because I am."

" Wait ! Wait, wait, wait Hale !" Douglas warned." This isn't another trick ! You're in danger ! Krane has completely lost it !"