𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 𝘼𝙙𝙖𝙢'𝙨 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮

Bella's Pov
April 14th, 2014

I glanced around the cafeteria on edge, but what else was new? I just couldn't shake the feeling of something going wrong. It just didn't feel right to be back so soon. It was only a week ago that the Government found out I was bionic and frankly, I still had little training on how to control it. Davenport got me to stabilized it by having me share the capsule with Adam, but no actually training had been done. I could feel the vibrations around me, but luckily unlike before, I didn't want to make anything shake as bad as before. A hand squeezed my thigh and I turned to Adam's concerned eyes.

" Bells, you okay?"

I nodded," Yeah, why?"

" You keep looking around the room." Leo pointed out also noticing my behavior.

" I'm okay. I just think it's too soon for me to be back in school." I admitted shrugging my shoulders." I still don't know how to control my bionics."

" Easy. Just don't think about it." Adam suggested, but I laughed at how serious he was being.

" Thanks. I haven't thought of that."

" No seriously. Think about other stuff like kittens, or Taylor Swift or....me." He added giving me one of his charming smiles." It'll help keep your cool. Plus, I been writing in my thinking book."

" You of all people have a thinking book?" Chase chimed.

" Ah, yeah!" Adam stated matter-of-factly before reaching in his school bag and pulling out a red notebook with doodles on it." I've been writing things in it to help you. For example, I think you can make a homemade message chair."

" Okay, heads up." Bree warned." Stay away from Principal Perry."

" Trust me, that's the first thing I tell myself every morning when I wake up." Leo said and I couldn't help, but to agree with him.

Till this day, I still wonder how Perry of all people got this job, how she passed inspections, and hadn't been sued by a student or parent.

" Really?" Adam questioned with a cute little smile." The first thing I tell myself is shaving cream only looks like food."

I nodded my head proudly," He does."

" What's the matter, Flo, nervous?" Perry shouted causing all of us to jump from the sudden action." You should be! One more mess-up and I will take you out!"

With a growl, she turned away from the scurrying Flo to our table, narrowing her eyes.

" What are you looking at?"

Leo shrugged his shoulders," You keep me asking that question and I'm still not sure I can give you an honest answer.

" Mind your own business! If I wanted to be stared all day I'd still be a catalog model for Burt's Chainsaws." She said posing for us, but I had to admit, it kept everything in me to not throw up on the spot.

" Hi Chase." Another voice spoke and I turned back around to see Sabrina smiling over at him.

I smiled lightly knowing her briefly. She was a sweet girl that was a wiz at all her classes and kind enough to everyone around her unlike the rest of the school.

" Oh, Hi Sabrina."

" I wanted to talk to you about our chemistry project."

" Sure, I'll do it for you." Chase answered nonchalantly." Just give me your email and I'll send it to you when I'm done."

She shook her head with a giggle," No, I want to do the project with you."

In that second, the drink in Chase's hand suddenly was spraying out of his mouth flying across the table where luckily, no one was sitting. Bree and I were quick to pat him on the back watching him cough up his drink that went down the wrong windpipe.