𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩

^^ Song at the talent show ^^

Third person pov
April 18th, 2013

" Did you guys see the yearbook ?" Chase said rushing over angry and pointed to the one in his hand. Bella looked away from Bree to see the boy flipping through the pages fast." Everybody but me got a "Most likely to..." even Leo !"

" What ? Let me see that. Most likely never to get a 'most likely.' I'm on the board !"

" Bella got the best one." Bree said making the girl laugh and open hers.

" Really what is it ?" She asked taking the book into her hand." Most likely to be a princess? Wow, that's a bit of a stretch."

" No, you are a princess." Adam said before blushing and laughing at himself." I-I mean...what were you saying Chase ?"

" Well, that proves it. I'm completely invisible at this school."

" Chase, that's not true. If you were invisible, I couldn't do this." Adam said and punched Chase's arm which caused the boy to groan. Bella laughed and spoke to the boy.

" Chase, just because you weren't nominated doesn't mean you're invisible."

" Oh, really ? Yeah ? What's this ? Chip Davenport. I'm a misnamed question mark !" Chase said which made Bella laugh a bit.

" Listen up, snot-buckets ! Don't forget to sign up for the annual Mission Creek High talent show. Auditions are after school, and we'll be judged, by moi." Perry said pointing to herself." Chances are that if I don't like you, you won't get through, and I don't like any of you, so good luck."

" Talent shows are wrong ! There are no winners or losers in creative expression."

" Stick a paintbrush in it, Emo Sabe !" Perry said to Owen.

" I refuse to stand by while that woman crushes the artistic souls of our student body. I'm gonna go sketch my feelings !"

" He is so tortured. Isn't it great ?" Bree said while Bella laughed and grabbed her best friend to go to Gym.

After Gym, Bella was the last one in the locker room since next period was lunch anyway and she had to wait for Bree since she was busy talking to Principal Perry. Bella got the towel off her head and let her dry hair out while singing.

" We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts. I'm standin' there. On a balcony in summer air." Bella sang not hearing Perry and Bree coming into the locker room.

" Principal Perry, I don't know what Owen means by Art is within not competition."

" Well find the meaning soon, it's driving me nuts !" Perry yelled, but stopped when they heard Bella's voice. They walked further into the locker room seeing Bella still singing.

" That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles. And my daddy said, Stay away from Juliet. And I was cryin' on the staircase. Beggin' you, Please don't go, and I said. Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby, just say, Yes."

" Wow !" Bella heard and jumped knocking into the lockers only to see it was Perry." Take this for granted. You're amazing. Ugh ! That sounded horrible coming from my mouth."

Bree ignored Perry walking to her best friend," Bella, I never knew you could sing."

" Y-yeah, but i'm not that good."

" You're in !" Perry yelled which caused Bella to be confused.

" In what ?"

" The Talent show ! No audition needed. See you there freak." Perry said and left. Bella looked horrified, but Bree kept bouncing up and down.