𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙉𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮

Bella's pov
January 27th, 2014

I sat in the lab seeing that everything was moved out of the way with a boxing ring in the center where Chase and Adam would go at. In honestly, Davenport was in a meeting, and Leo wanted to see the boxing ring box he had created to appear anywhere.

" Okay I want a clean and easy fight." Leo instructed being the referee in our little game." No ear biting, eye gouging, or tickling. Chase Vs. Adam."

I got up from my chair walking into the ring and holding up the round one card" Do I seriously need to use these cue cards ?" I questioned, seeing Adam smile at me.

Once I got out of the ring, Bree started the bell starting the fight. Both boys were pretty good at boxing and I felt like I was really watching a boxing game. Chase was quick to duck and hit Adam in the chest, but Adam pulled Chase's head into his arm messing with his hair.

" Hey !"

" Whoo !" Adam laughed tripping Chase and getting him onto the floor." Just like always ! I win."

Chase groaned getting up from the floor," I really don't get how this is training."

" It's training you to always face defeat." Bree teased.

I laughed stepping into the ring and grabbing some boxing gloves" Come on Adam. Me and you." I challenged.

" Bells, I'm not gonna fight you."

" Come on just for practice. You said I was getting better." I convinced, seeing he slowly gave in strapping his gloves back on.

" Fine, but I'm not gonna go on full strength."

" Weak." I teased hearing Leo start the bell.

I leveled the gloves with my eyes and swing on Adam getting him in the chest, but he didn't stumble back. In fact, he didn't even bring his hands back to fight me back, and I rolled my eyes, hitting him again until he grabbed my body and placed me over his shoulders, spinning me around.

" Adam !" I laughed hitting his back until he placed me back on the ground. He very lightly hit me in my stomach with a smile, but soon frowned looking at his arm." Adam ? You okay ?"

" I don't know." He answered when his arm started almost moving on its own, punching the air until it roughly hit my chest.

" Ah !" I yelped falling to the ground in under a second.

" Bells !"

" Can't...can't breathe." I coughed, opening my eyes to see Chase, Leo, Bree, and Adam looking down at me concerned.

" Sit her up !" Chase yelled, and they all sat me up quickly, allowing the air to come back into my lungs.

Bree rubbed my back moving some hair from my face," Are you okay ?"

" Yeah, much better."

" Adam you must of glitched." Chase warned and I noticed Adam had moved to the corner holding his arm in fear.

" Glitched ?" Adam questioned when his other arm started to punch the air almost getting Leo this time.

" Woah !" Leo yelped ducking just in time before Adam got him, but the wall behind Leo had broken.