𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 ?! 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚

Bella's Pov
March 18th, 2014

God, I hated writing English essays. All last night I spent time on it and even now I was writing the end of it since it had to be turned in before we entered school. I never got it. Why schools or even colleges made us write about stuff we didn't want to. Believe me, I would have no trouble writing about why all the bridges on a Taylor Swift songs are amazing, but writing about Beowulf right now had me wanting to scream at my laptop. Feeling eyes on me, I frowned noticing in the mirror, Adam was staring at me while I did my work.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked turning to face him.

"You're too distracting with your beautiful face and... your everything." He admitted causing me to blush while I submitted the last of my work and walked over to him.

"You're an idiot."

"I'm your idiot." He corrected causing me to laugh and kiss his lips.

" Ugh, you don't know how bad I want to say here all day."

" Then let's do that."

I shook my head sadly," You know we can't. We already miss too many days." I pointed out grabbing my bag." Plus, the school is having an Ice cream fair today and you love ice cream."

At my words, he smiled brightly at the reminder causing me to laugh at his cuteness while we got downstairs with the others to head out. I groaned as we pulled into the school parking lot knowing today was going to be a rough day. I just had a feeling which meant that Perry was going to give me detention or Trent was going to be so annoying that I was going to want to punch him. The minute Adam parked the car, we all piled out slowly groaning in sync with one another knowing we rather do anything, but be here. Adam smiled however, holding his hand out for me while we crossed the parking lot.

"Is that my jacket?"

"You mean our jacket?" I corrected pulling the jean jacket closer to my body smelling his cologne on it." Ugh, I do not want to go to school today. Is it just me or does anyone else feel like today's gonna be a bad day?"

" I don't know if it's that or the left over poison ivy on my skin." Bree groaned stretching her arm.

They had went on a mission early this morning that had caused Bree to run into a bush filled with poison ivy. Luckily for her Davenport had some good lotion that helped get most of the itch off. I smiled walking into school, but it quickly came off my face when every single student looked at us. They had fear in their eyes backing away slowly, but I couldn't guess why.

" What's everybody looking at?" Bree asked causing Principal Perry to turn to us annoyed.

" A new viral video. Guess what it's called?" She asked before flipping the iPad around to show the Mission from this morning." The world's first bionic humans."

" What?!"

I felt my heart physically drop to the bottom of my stomach and I instantly felt sick noticing how everyone in the hallway was on their phone. That didn't even count the classrooms, school, or world.

" Your secret's out." I whispered because I wasn't able to get above it from how in shocked I was." Everybody is gonna know you're bionic."

Adam squeezed my hand, but I could tell from his face he was scared, he just didn't want to show that to me.

He leaned down, pressed his lips very lightly to my forehead for the briefest instant.

" Everything's going to be okay." He breathed, cool against my skin.

" Never mind that." Principal Perry groaned in anger." Now I can't blackmail Daddy Big Bucks anymore.My gravy train just ran right off the tracks!"

" Everyone's looking at us." Bree mumbled, but Principal Perry was not.