𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚: 𝘿𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚

Bella's Pov
July 14th, 2013

I punched the punching bag with all my might having the anger build up in me. I had to get tougher. I had to build up my muscle to be on the same scale Adam, Bree, and Chase were at. Adam held the bag in place staring at me, but I never made eye contact with him. Mostly cause it would make me loose focus.

" Got a lot of anger, huh ?"

" I'm imagining this to be Douglas." I admitted hearing him laugh.

" Here." He said walking next to me and holding his hands up." Stand here. Jab cross, like this."

I watched his movement seeing he punched the bag one at a time in rhyme. He was focus and quite honestly I had never seen him so serious. He's been like this for a while now. Kidnapped by Douglas twice, he basically forced me to learn some combat.

" Tough part is keeping your arms up. Take some shots." He instructed and I nodded my head doing the same movement and hearing my punches make loud hits." You're getting better."

" Maybe this time I can save you when a robot attacks." I laughed resting my arms and taking off my hand wraps.

" Hopefully that won't happen again." He teased kissing the top of my head." You're getting a lot stronger."

" You think ?"

" Of course. I'm really proud of you." He rejoiced placing his arm around my shoulder while we walked to the elevator.

" I have a feeling that if I didn't do good you would still say that." I teased hitting the upper level button.

We got to the kitchen noticing the luggages by the door and Tasha squealed coming down the stairs with all of her bags.

" Oh, this is so exciting !" She cheered." I have never been to Australia before."

" Hey, maybe you'll like it so much you won't want to come back!" Eddy bargained quickly leaving the screen as fast as he came on.

Tasha rolled her eyes smiling to her husband," Donald, honey, do you have the plane tickets?"

" Honey, we're taking my fully automated private jet." He scoffed." Plane tickets. Why don't we just slap on a bunch of stamps and mail ourselves there."

" Private jet. That works."

" Score !" Leo and Tasha whispered happy to have the riches.

Davenport laughed," Okay, Leo, Bella, this is your chance to prove you're responsible enough to stay at home without us."

" Me? What about them?" Leo questioned pointing to each one of his bionic children.

" Leo has a point. Anything bad goes wrong is done by Subject A, B, and C."

Davenport nodded," They were designed to go on missions and save the world. You were designed to break stuff."

" Don't worry, I know the rules." Leo droned used to hearing it all the time." No touchy-touchy your stuffy-stuffy."

" Leo, I'm serious. There's millions of dollars' worth of technology here. So no goof-ups, no explosions, no fires." Davenport listed turning a bit pale by the minute." You know what? I'm not going. I'm not going.