𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙩 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗

Third person pov
March 25th, 2013

" All right, guys, gather up." Davenport said to the three bionic children. Bella looked up from her homework a bit excited to see what the kids would learn." Today, we are going to be studying one of the most time-honored traditions in Japanese culture."

" Ooh ! Nun chuck combat ?"

" Samurai sword fighting ?"

" Ninja stars ?" Bella said pointing her pencil in the air while Adam grinned next to her.

" Wrestling ginormous dudes in diapers ?"

" We will be studying the great martial art of aikido, the key principle of which is to deflect your aggressor's attack by using his own speed and strength against him."

" Can we just get to the part where I obliterate them ?" Bree said and Bella high five her.

Davenport's phone went off, so he looked down before groaning." I have to take this. Uh, it's about money. Which is not more important than you, but is a very close second." Davenport said before leaving.

Chase nodded looking over to his brother," Hey, Adam, attack me."

" Okay. Your hair is stupid, you're short, your face is weird, you're weird-" Adam rambled, but Chase cut him off annoyed.

" I meant hit me."

" Okay, good, because that was going to be a really long list."

" Wait, wait, wait. Are you sure about this ?" Bree said and Bella nodded looking over to Chance.

" Yeah, Adam is ten times stronger than you."

" Doesn't matter. With aikido, a weak opponent can defeat a much stronger one."

" Ah, but what if the weaker opponent fits neatly into an overhead storage bin?" Adam questioned." I'm talking about you."

" Just hit me." Chase said.

Adam went to go hit him, but Chase quickly spun him around making the bigger guy fall on the floor.

" And that's all you need to know about aikido."

" Oh, I get it." Bree said doing another technic to have Chase on the ground groaning like Adam was. Bella laughed moving from her seat and next to Adam.

" Bree, that's not aikido !"

" Oh, really ? My bad." Bree said doing a handshake with Adam before singing and bowing. Adam laughed and turned to Bella.

" Come on, Bells."

" Right behind you." Bella said leaving her homework and going up the stairs with the two aikido masters." Bree, wanna go to the mall today. I'm running a bit low on clothes."

" Sure."

" Wait, Bree. Doesn't Davenport need you for the important...testing ?" Adam said quickly. Bree turned around confused, but saw Adam's face and understood.

" Oh...right ? Yeah, I do have something to do."

Bella nodded," Oh, I'll just go by myself then."