𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠

Bella's Pov
August 2nd, 2013

" It's because...You got no guts."

Negan whispered this to Spencer before stabbing him straight in his stomach and cutting his stomach exposing his guts. I laughed at the sight grabbing my bowl of popcorn while Leo cringed beside me.

" Ha. Ha. That's what he gets."

" Bella, I have no idea how you can watch this show." Leo cringed covering his eyes to not see anymore blood." I should of known after the bat hit two people in the head."

" It's a great show...well, until they killed Glenn." I remorse placing my hand on my heart." He was just a pizza delivery man."

The doors to the exit room opened and I smiled noticing it was Adam, Bree, and Chase coming back from their missions.

" Another successful mission !" Davenport clapped while I got up and jogged over into Adam's arms. He slumped his arms around me kissing the side of my head a bit lazily." Sure you guys blew a lot of stuff up, but hey, that's the city's problem now."

" Uh, I am so exhausted. I can't wait to just stand up, and go to sleep." Bree groaned looking over to her capsule a bit distressed.

Davenport nodded," Well, you guys get your rest. My big NASA presentation is this week, and we still have to complete training on my gravity propulsion belt."

" I don't know what that is, but it sounds like it does a lot more than hold up my pants."

" With you it would weight them down." I teased cuddling closer to Adam's side.

" This is a huge contract. If NASA buys this, astronauts will be able to spacewalk anywhere in the galaxy. They'll probably name a moon after me, or a planet! Things are gonna land on me! Ha ha!" Davenport laughed looking like a crazed maniac." I'll see you guys bright and early in the morning."

" Wait, tomorrow ?" I questioned." They just got back and they're tired. Give them a break."

" Yeah." Leo said." I planned an awesome cyberpong tournament. I made nicknames and everything. I'm Kingpong."

" And tomorrow's the Teen Fiancee marathon on TV. I didn't think it was possible, but I actually found a group of people who's lives are more pathetic than mine." Bree stated.

" Yeah, Bella and I are gonna have a spa day. According to one of Bella's girly magazine's... I have cankles." Adam cringed nervously hiding his feet.

Chase rolled his eyes at us turning," And I was gonna get a headstart on my homework. I mean, play sports and talk to girls."

" All right. Look, none of that is happening. This stuff is important."

" What makes your stuff more important than ours ?" I challenged feeling my blood boil a bit at the man." I mean we have a life too."

" Uh, 'cause my stuff can make a billion dollars. Yeah, so, when you're the boss, you can make the rules. But until then, I am the king of Davenportia, and you will all do my bidding." He said in a deep voice laughing away when the doors to the lab shut on him" Oh! Ow!"

I glared at him until the doors closed turning around defeated," This is so not fair."

Bree nodded her head," Why do we always have to do what he wants us to do?"