𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙎𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙋𝟏

Bella's pov
May 13th, 2014

" Good news, my famous bionic peeps!" I heard turning away from my phone and seeing Leo walk in with a big brown box." Your new PR guy came through big time."

" Please tell me it's not another celebrity game show. We always lose." Chase groaned causing Bree to do the same as well.

" Probably because one of us always hits the buzzer too soon, and doesn't know the answer!"

" In my defense, I thought hitting the buzzer was the right answer." Adam defended causing me to laugh while hugging his side.

" You remember that big magazine interview I got you guys?" Leo reminded holding up a magazine." The article just came out, thanks to yours truly, Leo Dooley of Dooley Entertainment, a subsidiary of LeoCorp.

" Awesome!"

" Cool!"

" Wait, I wanna see!" I said grabbing one and seeing Adam on the cover looking Handsome as ever.

" Wait, the the reporter interviewed all of us." Bree complained flipping through the pages." Why is Adam the only one on the cover?

" This whole article makes it sound like he's in charge. Adam Davenport is the bionic team's leader, "strong man, and all-around superstar?" Chase added causing Adam himself to laugh loudly.

" Ah, finally, someone gets how things work around here!"

Bree rolled her eyes reading more into the magazine," Hold on, listen to this. Along with Adam's little brother, the girl helps him on missions. It's like you and I barely even exist!"

" What are you talking about? You guys are mentioned right here, see? Bree and Chase Davenport, not pictured." Adam tried to explain, but it ended up back-firing badly.

" Bella is more in this magazine than us."

" Where?" I asked taking the magazine from Bree's hands." Along side Adam Davenport is his charming and brave girlfriend, Isabella Hale. Adam has said his girlfriend is his whole world and the bravest woman he's ever known. Aw, Adam."

" You two are just gross!" Bree protested snatching the magazine from my hand.

" Hey, guys, what's going on?" Davenport asked coming into the living room, but little did he know what he was walking into.

In seconds, Bree and Chase had turned around ready to fire off their disgust when it came to the magazine about them.

" This article totally misrepresents how our team works." Chase complained showing Davenport what they had wrote." People are gonna think that Adam is the only one who does anything."

" Guys, don't worry about it. The media distorts everything. I mean, one time, an article said that I was self-absorbed." Davenport laughed while we all looked to each other knowing it was one hundred percent true about him.

" Oh no, what a big lie." I sarcastically answered

" Look, the important thing is that you know the truth about who you are and what you do.

" We also spoke to Leo Dooley, the bionic team's brilliant mastermind." Chase read off causing the Billionaire to snatch the magazine from his hands in anger.

" What? That's it, I'm calling my lawyer." Davenport stated storming off already with his phone to his ears.

" Leo, look at this." Chase said grabbing his tablet from the dining room table." It's bad enough that magazines are twisting the facts, but now gossip sites are writing all sorts of lies about us."