𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮: 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚?

Bella's pov
May 5th, 2014

" Alright, you all remember the plan right?"

I tried my best to conceal my laughter watching Chase turn on the security camera in Principal Perry's office. As we neared graduation, it was time to put into motion or Senior Prank. Around us, were fellow Seniors ready to help out with the prank we all agreed on.

" I'm so excited." Adam gloated turning to me with a bright smile." I love being mysterious."

Leo snapped his fingers in front of his face," Focus. We pull this off and not only do we pull the best senior prank, but we also get revenge on Perry." He said sinisterly." Alright, first is Bree."

She nodded her head grabbing the photo from my hand before opening the door," Hey Principal Perry."

" What do you want?" Perry barked from the other side before Bree shut the door.

The photo I had handed to Bree was a picture of over 1,000 cats that she was going to ask Perry to count. That wasn't the total catch. We knew Perry wouldn't willingly count 1,000 cats, so we faked it to be some lottery that if she got it right, we could will 10,000 dollars. That would sure get her to do it. The door opened again and I watched Bree smirk coming out and carefully closing the door.

" She brought it."

" Alright, Leo. You're up." I said watching the boy put on a brave face before entering the office with the radio.

" Hey Principal P." He greeted closing the door behind him.

Leo might of been a junior, but he was on board to do anything to get back at Perry. His job was to get Perry to listen to some classical music while counting and it would sure get her tired soon. The minute the classical music played on the other side. We all started to laugh at the humor, but it would soon ruin the plan if we didn't stop.

" Shhh!" I giggled before collecting myself." Don't laugh so loud."

The door opened again showing Leo concealing his smile the best way he could shutting the door quietly and giving the thumbs up.

" Bella your turn."

I nodded my head grabbing the gummy bag from my back pocket," Hi Principal Perry." I said shutting the door behind me.

" Why is everyone coming to my office? Don't you kids know..." She yawned starting to get sleepy like we wanted her to." I don't like you."

" Sorry to hear that. I have some gummy bears here and I thought maybe you would want some." I offered knowing damn well she did.

" Is a banana yellow? Give me those." She said reaching out of her seat and snatching the bag from my hand." Now out!"

I nodded my head knowing our plan was truly in motion. What Perry didn't know was two out of all the gummy bears were melatonin gummies that would make her sleepier and sleepier. I opened the door coming out of room nodding my head to Adam.

" Adam go."

" And simply give the sandwich." Chase ordered." Don't say anything else."

He nodded his head opening the door," Hey Terry Perry." He chuckled walking in with the Turkey sandwich.

It didn't take long before she had kicked Adam out of the office, but we watched on the security camera seeing she was hounding the three decker sandwich like it was nothing.

" She's hounding down on the sandwich." Leo remarked a bit horrifed.

Surely, she would be knocked out counting random cats, hearing classical music, having two melatonin gummies, and a turkey sandwich, but she was relentless. Her eyes would flutter and her head would fall back, but what we needed was for her to be completely knocked out.