𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙡 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙩

Bella's pov
February 15th, 2014

With Davenport's Jet wing flight, we were able to assemble a lab ten times better than the original one. Nothing would ever take away how iconic the original lab was, but I wasn't complaining about the open space and how modern it had gaped. In fact, that was where I was now. I tapped against the keys peering through Adam's wardrobe deciding on what hoodie of his I would steal today since it was chilly out.

" Black one. No. Red one no. I'm not even going to ask how he got a Taylor Swift one and I don't. Oh! Blue." I cheered selecting his blue champion hoodie and heading into his capsule.

I watched the capsule glow to life and closed my eyes seeing a flash through my eye lids. The hoodie was on my body and I smiled getting out hearing the elevator doors open.

" Hey babe. Down here ?" Adam called and I smiled skipping over to him.

" Yeah, I'm here."

He laughed looking down to the hoodie wrapped around my body." You stealing from me again? First my hoodie, what's next? My last name ?" He asked giving me a wink and I couldn't help, but to blush.

" No, I was thinking your car." I teased grabbing his hand and heading to the elevator knowing the others were probably looking for us.

He squeezed my hand tightly getting to the first level and walking towards the front seeing Chase by the kitchen making something.

" Hey, guys." Chase called coming around the counter with something on a plate." You're just in time. I'm having a viewing party for tonight's big lunar eclipse."

" Yep, all dudes, no girls. Definitely a Chase party." Adam commented and I laughed pointing to the plate in Chase's hand.

" What you got there ?"

" I prepared an out-of-this-world feast." Chase explained picking up whatever was on the plate." These are freeze-dried food pellets just like the ones astronauts eat. Each cube contains an entire meal. This is turkey, peas and mashed potatoes."

" Wow, congrats, Chase. You actually found a way to ruin food." Adam said inspecting the food pellets and handing me one.

" No, I made it better."

" Oh, really? Food fight !" Adam shouted and we both there the pellet at Chase, seeing no mess or fun." See, that's just lame."

" I'm with him."  I said earning a kiss on the cheek from Adam.

" Come on, guys." Davenport called racing into the room." You're gonna miss the lunar eclipse. I haven't been this excited since the meteor shower of '98."

" Wow, I didn't know a meteor shower happened when you were fifty." I teased earning a glare from Davenport while Adam and I walked outside.

The cold hair lightly breezed by and I shivered wrapping my arms around Adam's waist and moving close to him seeing how much of a giant he was compared to me. I didn't mind feeling his arms come around me already warming me up. The sky was clear today and I smiled noticing how beautiful the stars gleamed.

Chase stood by the telescope jumping," I cannot wait to see this !"

" You're gonna have to." Davenport said pushing Chase out of the way to see the eclipse a bit better." It's beautiful."