𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 2.0

Bella's Pov
September 16th, 2013

I got a heart and I got a soul. Believe me I will use them both.

I smiled at the lyric opening my locker while listening to the playlist Adam made me. After showing me one song that made him think about me, Adam made a playlist of every single song that reminds him of me and I played it whenever I could. Right about now, Perry was busy in her office to even notice me on my earbuds.

I have loved you since we were 18. Long before we both thought the same thing. To be loved, to be in love. All I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you. I wanna love like you made me feel. When we were 18.

Two arms wrapped around my waist and I squealed being picked up off the ground and spun around enough to get the earbuds from my ears. Adam set me back on the ground pulling me to his chest and resting his chin on the top of my head.

" What was that ?" I giggled looking up to see the smile on his face.

" I just remembered you were my girlfriend and it feels fantastic all over again." He said leaning down and kissing my forehead," How's my girl ?"

" Beyond bored." I admitted shutting my locker." I wanna go home and just sleep until the end of time."

" Morning germ sacks !" Perry yelled into the old fashion microphone and I rolled my eyes wishing she had stayed in her office." I know you've all been complaining that the technology around here isn't quite...isn't quite..."

Perry cleared her voice continued to hear the static and banged the mic on her hand causing a loud high pitch feedback to rip through the school.

" State of the art." She chuckled." So, thanks to yours truly, we're getting cutting edge equipment, for the whole school to enjoy. Jojo, Betty! Come on ladies, wheel it like it's out !"

The two lunch ladies came into the room wheeling in a old fashion tv that probably belonged in the late 70's. I turned to Adam seeing he was just as confused as I was.

" Behold, Mission Creek High's brand new, media center !"

" I don't think you can call it technology, if you have to change the channel with pliers." Leo stared across from the hall where Perry was standing.

Chase nodded frowning," Why do I smell Formaldehyde ?" 

" Because I found it on a curb outside the morgue !" She shouted and I cringed wondering how many dead bodies had once surrounded it." I'm getting all my Christmas presents there, too. Aunt Dotty's getting sheets !"

" How is this thing, new ?" Chase asked

" It's new to you, ladyface." Perry sassed and it caused Adam and I to laugh noticing Bree walk over with a smile going to her locker.

" Oh terribly sorry to trouble you." I heard and turned away from Adam to see a student coming over with a nice smile." but can you help me find me locker ?"

" I'm sorry, I don't speak leprechaun." Adam bluntly said and I elbowed his stomach turning to the student with a smile.

" Here, let me see your paper." I said seeing he handed me the paper that read locker 324. I took a glance across from me and smiled to the student." oh, you're right there at 324."