𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙏𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨

Bella's Pov
December 24th, 2013

I smiled coming outside with some hot coco feeling the cold air on my face. Sure, living in Mission Creek, it was only forty eight degrees, but I knew it was better here then other places with being twenty seven degrees and snowing. I climbed up the ladder leading to the roof and laughed seeing Adam dressed up like Santa while hanging up lights.

" Ho. Ho. Ho." I laughed standing on the roof and walking over to him." Adam, is all these lights necessary ?"

" Of course. Santa has to come here first and hand us our presents. Remember I promised you a perfect Christmas, babe."

I smiled knowing he really did wanting this to take my mind off of it being the first holiday without my Dad. I also knew this came after I cried almost the whole Thanksgiving when it really hit me that he wouldn't be coming through the door. I handed him his coco taking a look at all of the work.

" Okay, so then why are you dressed as Santa ?" I questioned.

" Every time I come up here, kids see me so what better to dress like Santa for them." He explained before waving down below.

I frowned and turned to see some little kids with their parents excitedly seeing Adam thinking he was really Santa.

" This is my girlfriend. She's gorgeous ! Mrs. Clause !" Adam shouted and I elbowed his side hearing the children laugh. The light fell from the side and Adam groaned looking at it." Why do they keep on falling ?"

" Here, let me try." I said placing the hot chocolate on the ground going up the second ladder on the roof and seeing that the hooks were a bit bent.  I reached over trying to fix it when the ladder tipped over bringing me down.

" Woah !"  I yelped immediately falling into Adam's arms.

" Did it hurt ?"

I rolled my eyes with a smile," Let me guess, when I fell from heaven ?"

" No." He grinned holding me closer." Did it hurt when you fell for me my little Jingle Bells?"

I laughed being placed back on the ground and grabbed his hand getting back down the second ladder," You're annoying."

" But you're still with me."

" Doesn't make you any less annoying." I teased hopping down the last step and waiting for him before we walked inside seeing Davenport and Tasha decorating the tree.

" How come everyone use tiny lights now in days ? I remember when people use to use big lights." Davenport said moving around the tree with the lights.

" That's a nice story Grandpa." I teased getting into the kitchen to start the cookies.

I can't believe today was Christmas Eve. I always loved Christmas with the smell of peppermint in the air, warm clothes, fireplace popping, and a nice christmas movie while sipping on hot chocolate. The only thing missing was the snow and making snow men, but maybe I'll take being in a warm place over a cold one. I glanced up to Adam and laughed noticing half the popcorn bowl was missing, but the string to go around the tree was not done.

" Would you stop eating all the popcorn ?" I laughed noticing the alarm in his face that I had caught him." It's supposed to go on the tree ! Not your mouth !"