Chapter 6

Grayson's POV

"Here. These are her clothes." Ethan had reached out to her, clothes in his hands as I growled at him. I felt her slightly slap my back. Ethan didn't even bother to knock at the door, he just opened it while my ever so gorgeous mate was standing up so I had to shield her small form from Ethan.

"Why do you have her clothes?" I asked my brother as my mate made her way to the changing area behind the curtain.

"Because as soon as I knew that the rogues were after her, I figure it would be safer if she was in my pack so I decided to move all her things here first while we sorted her out with what was happening. We were on our way here when your dumb ass mate decided t--" I didn't let him finished as I slapped him behind his head.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?"

"Dumb ass mate? Really?" I said giving a look.

"Alright! Fuck! I'm sorry." He rolled his eyes at me. "By the way, she's clear to go and I know you'll be taking her back with you so I already sent her things to your pack." He said and I nodded in return.

As soon as my mate finished changing, I took a good look at her. How I got this lucky, I don't know. She wore this amazing clothing that just fits her perfectly. It was just a simple black leggings, paired up with black sleeveless top and a maroon cardigan with brown boots.

 It was just a simple black leggings, paired up with black sleeveless top and a maroon cardigan with brown boots

"You look... perfect." I said in awe and she blushed. God, she looks even more beautiful.

"Thank you." She said, as I was staring at her, I heard my brother making vomit noises, so a flicked his head.

"Can you stop hurting me? Damn, always so violent." He said rubbing his forehead

"Then stop being annoying for fucks sake!" I retorted and he just stuck his tongue out.

"By the way, the bastards are in the underground prison." Ethan told me.

"I might as well deal with them now while I'm here." I shrugged.

"I want to go with you." Bella said. Hell no.

"Fine with me." Ethan shrugged.

"What? No way." I interjected

"Why?"

"Because they are after you---" I said but she cut me off

"Yes. And they are in the 'prison' which means I will be safe. I just want to know what their reason is, or who made them do it. Please?" She begged with puppy eyes. How the hell can I say no to her in this state? Ugh!

"Fine. But you will keep your distance. Alright?" I told her.

"Yes. I will, thank you." She said jumping on me and hugging me. I didn't want to let go but I had to deal with the scums that had hurt my mate. Just thinking about them hurting her boils my blood.