Chapter 24

Bella's POV

Morning came by quickly and before I knew it, I was shoving different types of breakfast food into my mouth.

"Hey Theo. Have you eaten yet?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Come and sit with us then. Don't worry. After you explain it to them, you can go back to the pack and spend your day with your mate." I said.

"Thanks, Luna." He replied and took a seat beside Luke who was shoving pork chops into his mouth.

As of now, Grayson was nowhere to be seen and so is Ethan. They said that they needed to take care of something with the hotel and that they will be back in a few minutes.

Zeke and Noah is beside me, as Grayson instructed them to 'babysit' me. Luke is with them as well.

"Luna Bella." I heard someone call me. I looked up and saw Alpha Nikolai with a smirk.

"What do you want?" I spat at him. My wolf, urging to come on but I restrained her. If I were to be Luna to the largest pack in the world, having more than 3000 members then I need to learn to be strong.

"May I speak to you?" He asked, eyeing Zeke, Theo and Noah who have stopped eating and became alert. Then he continued. "Alone."

"We are very sorry Alpha but if you want to talk to the Luna, we should be included." Zeke said, standing up with Noah, about to shield me from Nikolai's view.

"I am an Alpha so I am still above you two. You will not interfere with the discussion I want to have with your Luna, got that?" He said in Alpha tone. Zeke and Noah had no choice. They can't defy an Alpha.

"It's okay guys. We'll just talk." I smiled at them and they nodded but still are alert. Nikolai led me in the corner of the room, just a few meters from the fire exit.

"What?" I asked him in a bored tone.

"I am... sorry... to say that you will not be able to go to my pack after this meeting. I've read the rules and unless you are welcomed by the Alpha or Beta, then you are considered as an unwelcomed guest and a trespasser in my territory." He smirked.

"Oh, in that case, I'll take my concerns to the Royals." I smirked back and he scowled at me.

"Listen here you bitch!" He started, as he grabbed me by my throat and pin me to the wall. "I will not let you destroy MY pack." I clawed his face and he immediately let go of me.

"YOUR pack? Hm... Funny enough, I've heard you're not the real Alpha. That you KILLED the real Alpha and Luna." I said, taunting him. He growled at me pinned me up against the wall again. Zeke and Noah growled lowly at him when they saw me.

"Stand down, mutts!" Nikolai ordered Zeke and Noah which were fighting their wolves so they could save me.

Nikolai grabbed a knife and pointed it to my neck. That's when every Alpha and Luna turned their heads to me, alert.

"Let her Go, Nikolai!" Alpha Axel said cautiously.

"No! I want all of you to witness this. Anyone who crosses me will receive the same fate as her." He said.

"Don't be stupid, Nikolai. Let her go." Alpha Matthew said, approaching us slowly.

My wolf was begging to be let out but I didn't let her. One wrong move and he slits my throat. Damn it! Where is Grayson?

"No! You are all so stupid." He laughed like a maniac. "The only reason they called a meeting was so they could take over our packs. MY pack!" He yelled.