Chapter 28

Bella's POV

Last night was amazing. Even if Grayson didn't take me anywhere, we still had fun watching a movie, eating popcorns, and cuddling.

"10 more laps everyone!" I yelled to the group as they nodded and ran around some more.

Grayson and I decided to split the first group into 2 so we could have more progress and would focus much more on the warriors. The second group will also be the same.

Grayson moved his group to the small training field behind the pack house, Nate and Luke is training their group in the central field, where packs usually train. I have my group deep in the forest, where the higher ranks in the pack have their training in private.

"Alright! Everyone pair up, today we will test your fighting skills." I announced after they finished their laps.

"Now, what I want you to do is to fight each other, not kill. Just until the other submits. Take note about your opponent's physical weaknesses." I said and they all nodded.

They started fighting as I roamed around and observed them. I pointed out flaws once in a while. After watching them for a few hours, I asked them to take a break and we will resume in 10 minutes.

My mind wandered off to the hunters. If hunters would help him, then they will most likely have weapons. Guns with silver bullets. Or even wolfs bane coated silver bullets.

I then quickly mind linked Grayson to meet me. He agreed and gave his group 10 minutes to rest.

"What is it? Are you alright?" Grayson asked as he ran towards me. Once he was in front of me, he quickly checked me for any signs of harm.

"I'm fine. I need to talk to you. If hunters are working for him, wouldn't they have weapons? Guns or arrows that shoot something silver or something coated in wolfs bane." I said and his eyes widened in realization.

"Come with me, I need to go to someone. Someone that could help us in the war." He said then dragged me away.

A few minutes later, we arrived in front of someone's house. Grayson knocked and a boy of his age answered the door.

"Brody, we need weapons." He said. 'Brody' smiled and gestured for us to come in.

"Good to have you here, Alpha, Luna." He paused, holding out his hand. "My name is Brody. I was once a werewolf on human land, selling weapons until the Alpha offered me to go to his pack and stay." He sweetly introduced himself.

"3 years ago, other packs were scared of him because they think he is a hunter because of the weapons. I thought he might be useful someday so I took him into my care, free housing and food." Grayson said.

"Yeah. Took you long enough to ask for weapons." Brody chuckled.

"I assume you have already made a few, then?" Grayson asked him and he nodded, leading us in front of a red door.

"You could say that." He smiled then opened the door.

Both of us were in shock! Well, I was. Grayson looked in awe. The room is huge! It had tables on the left side, then a huge amount of weapons on the right. The left side looked like a workspace, the right side had different weapons on shelves.

 The left side looked like a workspace, the right side had different weapons on shelves