Chapter 23

Bella's POV

"Well... where do I start?" Caleb asked himself.

"Why don't you start by talking?" Grayson mumbled, obviously annoyed that instead of spending time with me, we have to talk to the Beta of the world's most hated Alpha and settle the situation there.

I don't know why my wolf wants to even do that. Like, why would she care? It's not her pack.

Because, dummy, I don't want our kind being hurt and it is my job to eliminate the threat. My wolf retorted.

I elbowed Grayson and he let out an 'oomph' sound.

"Alpha Nikolai is not the true Alpha of our pack." That statement had all of us listening.

"What do you mean?" Grayson asked him.

"He killed our true Alpha and Luna then forced everyone to become slaves." He bluntly explained.

"I'm so sorry. I promise I will either get all of you out of that pack or find a way to make it better." I promised him and he just nodded.

"Okay well... you are dismissed. Mind link everyone in your pack, except Nikolai of course, that we will be arriving there in 2 days." Grayson said and he bowed again then left.

"So, know any... gossip?" Luke said, scooching over to where Grayson and I are seated as he raised both of his eyebrows.

"You're such a girl." I laughed and he frowned in return.

"I am not!"

"Yes you are." Grayson pointed his finger at him.

They started to bicker even more and I just rolled my eyes. Soon, Ethan, and his guards and beta came into the penthouse.

"Who's up for another movie?" Ethan asked us, holding up the last wrong turn movie, thinking about it had my stomach churning since I probably ate a shit ton.

"No thanks. I'm good." I said, walking towards the room that Grayson and I were staying in.

"We're heading off to bed, E." I heard Gray inform his brother.

"Use protection!" Ethan managed to yell before Grayson shut the door.

I chuckled and shook my head then changed into Grayson's shirt. Ever since I met Grayson and have tried wearing his clothes, I couldn't stop wearing them.

"You know, I might run out of clothes soon." He smiled, changing as well, until he was only in his boxers then made his way to our bed where I was kneeling.

"So, you don't want me to wear you shirts?" I smirked at him and he shook his head.

"I want you to keep wearing them, of course." He said, bringing me in for a hug. I didn't protest. I love the feeling of his warm body pressed against mine.

We continued to stay like this. Both of us in a kneeling position, my head on his shoulder, his on mine. I stroked his hair slowly, making him purr and making me chuckle.

"I thought you're a wolf, but now, you sound like a kitty." I said as I pulled back from him. He gave me pouty lips, so what I did took every ounce of courage in me. I bit his lip, trying to be sexy and all, then sucked on it.

He stiffened, his eyes growing wide. I pulled back and tried to hide my blush as I realized what I did. I felt his finger under my chin as he made me look at him.

"I never knew you had a... kinky side." He smirked and I slapped him softly on his chest.

"Well, now I'm not in the mood." I huffed jokingly and he stopped laughing.