Chapter 34

Bella's POV

I woke up due to the light that was beamed to my face. I opened my eyes and all I could see was white. I'm in a white room and from the smell of it, it's a hospital. I got up and glanced around. There was this guy sleeping on the sofa and 2 guards are with him. He doesn't look familiar though.

I tried standing but one of the guards noticed me move and stopped me.

"Princess, please don't stand, you should lay down and rest." He said. Princess?

"Where am I and who the hell are you?" I ask trying not to panic.

"I will wake up Prince Alex for you." He said not answering my question. He then shook the guy sleeping awake. He opened his eyes and caught me looking at him in a confused manner.

"Oh thank the goddess you're awake." The guy said touching my hand.

"Don't touch me." I said sternly then got up. Grayson and the whole pack might be dead but that doesn't mean I'll let anyone take advantage of me.

"Please don't be scared of me. I am your brother after all." He said with a smirk. Not that creepy smirk Blake used to give me but a sweet one that's coming from a goody two shoes.

"Brother?! How are you so sure?" I ask him. I refuse to believe him until he has proof.

"The necklace. Royal babies are given necklaces when they are born. You're wearing yours. That's how we knew you were the lost princess since these necklaces doesn't come off unless the Queen or King takes them off with the key." He said. My hand travels up to my necklace as I glance at his.

We have the exact same necklaces except mine has a bit of red while his is black. Then I felt him hug me tight.

"We finally found you after 17 years!" He said and I hugged him back

"We finally found you after 17 years!" He said and I hugged him back. I just felt... at home with him. Not in a romantic way but I feel like... I finally found something I lost.

I hugged him back and let the tears fall. I finally found a part of my real family. When we broke apart he gave a small smile.

"I'll just go get the doctor to check on you then we can talk." He said. I nodded.

"Do not leave her at any costs or you will lose your head. Got it?" He said threatening the guards outside and inside of the room. They all nodded but it doesn't seem like they feared him, it seems more like they respect him.

He left the room with one last glance of contentment in his eyes.

"Glad to have you back, Princess." One of the guards said.

"I guess I'm glad to be back. Could you tell me where I am?" I ask him as I returned to lie down on the bed.

"You are in the hospital wing of the Royal Palace. Just thirty minutes away from the Palace." He answered.