Chapter 19

Bella's POV

After Grayson went out to check on Luke, I immediately hurried and took a shower, wanting to spend the day alone with my mate. Ever since I got here, I haven't spent time alone with Grayson. Either he was doing pack work, going to wars, beating someone up or training.

I felt giddy and energetic as I thought about how to spend the day with my mate. Maybe we could go out together. Or maybe we could just stay in and watch movies all day.

Or do pack work all day! My wolf scoffed as I rolled my eyes at her.

Didn't you hear him dumbass? He said he's taking a day off.

I heard him. But that's not gonna happen. He's the alpha of this pack. Do you really think he can afford to miss a day's full of work?

She's right. The pack always comes first. I don't know why my wolf is having mood swings lately. One minute she's happy and the next, she's depressed. I tried talking to her but she won't tell.

After I had finished my shower I slapped myself, forgetting my clothes and my towel in the room. I don't think Grayson is back yet so I swiftly made my way to the walk in cabinet. But before I could enter it, I felt someone staring at my nakedness. I turned around and saw Grayson with lustful eyes.

I froze. Not knowing why I seem to freeze so often but I just did. When I snapped out of it, I immediately grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself.

Grayson stalked towards me.

"My wolf wants me to mark you so bad." He whispered into my ear. Suddenly my felt my wolf happy.

Is this why you have mood swings? I asked my wolf

Somewhat, yes. I just want him to mark us! Well, what would I have to lose?

"Go ahead. Mark me." I replied to Grayson which surprised him.

"Are you sure? Once I start, I won't be able to stop." He said but I just nodded at him and told him to go ahead.

He then devoured my lips. Asking for entrance, which I gladly gave him. He carried me to our bed and hovered over me. His lips made their way to my neck, sucking. There's no doubt that I'll have hickeys after this.

He suck on a spot near the crook of my neck and I moaned. Loud. Not sure where that came from but I did manage to make him chuckle. I felt his canines against my neck and I became nervous.

His canines grazed my sweet spot and in less than a second, he plunged them into my skin. I screamed in pain, thrashing under him while he tried to get a hold of me. I never thought that I had wanted this. He grabbed both my wrists and pinned them above my head. After a minute or so, the pain went away and all I had felt was please. A moan had escaped my lips the same time he let go of my wrists. My hands made their way to his hair, tugging them slowly. His canines retracted and I felt him lick his 'mark'. Probably sealing it with his own saliva. Making me bound to him forever. He let go of my wrist and kissed me again.

"Am I supposed to mark you too?" I asked him.

"That's up to you but I don't think you should do it today too since you energy is like the size of a beetle now." He chuckled and I nodded. He was right. I felt a bit tired. Too tired to mark him back but not too tired to go out.

"Thank you for letting me mark you and I'm sorry about the pain." He said with sadness in his eyes but still with a smile.

"It's okay." I said.

Then I remembered that the mark changes in shape and size, depending on who marked you. I quickly slid away from him and ran to the bathroom, looking at my mark. It was still red but nevertheless amazing. It looked like 2 wolves, ours obviously, under the Blood Moon then it has our names under it.