Chapter 25

Bella's POV

"Hello to all of you. I am sure you all are wondering why we called a meeting that insisted all Alphas to come. Well, it appears there has been threat towards all our packs." Grayson said, getting straight to the point.

Everyone in the room growled.

"You don't need any more land, Dolan! You have enough! Why threaten us?!" One Alpha asked while a few others agreed.

Grayson is pissed. He was fuming. It was chaos in here. Some Alphas thought that Grayson was the threat. My wolf then decided to step in this chaos.

"Everybody shut the fuck up!!!" My wolf yelled through the microphone. It was weird seeing all of them follow my order but I'm also thankful. My wolf finally gave me control to sort this out.

"Look, we are not the threat. If we are, then why the hell are we warning you? You're all idiots. Really." I said boldly.

"Bella, I thi--" Grayson started but I cut him off.

"Sit the fuck down, Grayson. I am not here to hear everyone whine about something that I haven't even got the chance to explain. I want you all to fucking listen and if I fucking hear anyone of you make a stupid peep before I finish explaining, I'll gladly tape your mouth shut and shove sticks up your asses." I exclaimed.

Everyone shut their mouth while looking at me with wide eyes, all surprised I had the guts to talk to all of them that way but they didn't growl at me. Instead, they all... bowed their heads in submission?

"What the fuck." I hear Grayson whisper as he sees everyone bow in submission. He looked at me in surprised and I shrugged at him.

After all that shit was over, I decided to talk. Theo was waiting on the side of the stage.

"We have called you here because of one Alpha. The Alpha that stole me from my family, abused me, murdered my mother figure, and now is teaming up with rogues and hunters to take out all packs that exist in the world. His name is Blake Hawthorne. Alpha of the Crescent Stone Pack, one of the reasons he isn't here."

Everyone growled in anger but one Alpha raised his hand, wanting to ask a question.

"How do you know all of this?" He asked me.

"Well, he had taken over a pack, sent the Alpha along with the other rogues to attack me. But this previous Alpha, didn't want anything to do with him. His family, female and children pack members were held captive and used as blackmail material for him and his men to do whatever Blake wanted them to do." I explained and gestured Theo to come on stage.

"This is Theo. His pack was burned down by Blake. Recently, we have helped him free his fellow pack members and family from where they were captured. They are now permanently staying at our pack." I started off with Theo, then gestured for him to tell the Alphas what Blake is planning.

"So this is an alliance?" One Alpha asked.

"Call it whatever you want. We are just here to warn everyone about this. No doubt this will be war. Our main concern are the packs. I know every one of you love your packs and would do everything to protect them. We need to strategize plans for this war. As of now, what our pack is doing is training every warriors twice as hard. We will also train pups age 10 and above for self defense." Grayson informed them and they all nodded in agreement, saying that they will do the same.

Theo then explained everything to the other alphas but was getting agitated so we sent him back to our pack after his short speech.

"Why don't we inform the royals then?" Beta Caleb asked.