Chapter 15

Bella's POV

We made our way to the hideout that Theo located. I can tell that he is anxious to see his loved ones. We parked our cars about a mile away from the hideout and instead ran in our wolf forms.

Grayson didn't want me to get hurt so he told me to help the others in bringing their families to the cars so they could be taken back to the Pack hospital to get checked.

There were a lot of rogues surrounding the place. I, along with a few warriors including Zeke and Noah, waited near the cars as Grayson, Theo and their men charged at the rogues guarding the place.

Blood splattered everywhere. I saw Grayson, fighting with about six rogues by himself. I tried to run at him but Zeke and Noah held me back.

"Help him!" I said to both of them.

"Sorry, Luna. Alpha's orders. We can't leave you under any circumstances." Noah said with an apologetic look.

"Fine! Let's go then!" I said catching them off guard and running towards the battlefield.

Both of them tried to catch up to me but my wolf pushed me to go faster, faster than them as I shifted. Once I reached Grayson, I let my wolf take over. Well... more like she forced herself to take over.

I easily snapped the neck of those rogues. Grayson then growled at me but my wolf was not having it. I growled back and he scoffed. He then growled at both Zeke and Noah. Maybe for letting me fight but I couldn't help it. I didn't want to stand by and watch while my pack members fight those rogues.

I hadn't noticed that I was running. I didn't know where.

Where are you taking me? I asked my wolf.

We need to help those who are captured, duh?

But what if there are more rogues?

I can handle them! I understood now that my wolf is one stubborn bitch. Pun intended.

My wolf took me to what looks like an underground prison. We went in deeper and was shocked at what we saw. There were the captured females in a huge cell on the right side and children on the left side. Some of the females were all chained up, beaten and their clothes are all ripped apart, others were on the floor. I could see whip marks on them too.

The children were quiet. Some are crying but most of them have a hopeless reaction. They all have bruises as well as whip marks. My wolf growled lowly and when they all heard it, their heads perked up. As they notice me, their eyes widened, I could sense fear and a few she-wolves are shaking. I shifted, not caring if I have no clothes on.

"Don't worry. We're here to rescue you. Theo had asked us for help in exchange for protecting me. I'm the Luna." I said going near the right cells where she-wolves are.

"Theo?" I heard a she-wolf say, her eyes lit up.

"Yes. You are his mate?" I asked and she nodded.

"Don't worry. You're safe now. Do you know where the keys are?" I asked.

They all shook their head and I turned to the left where the children are. One of them nodded. He pointed out where the keys are, it was at the end of the hall, behind the curtain covering it.

I retrieve the keys and opened their cells. The she-wolves hugged their children. I had to hush them down so no rogue would hear us.

"Okay. I want you all to hold the children, don't let go no matter what happens. You all should stay together, once we get out, we will run to the cars about a mile straight from here, my warriors will help you get in the car and into the pack. The pack doctors will be helping you so no need to be afraid. Your mates are out there fighting off the rogues but whatever you do, I want all of you to pile into the cars. No distractions." I said and they all nodded.