Chapter 30

Bella's POV

I woke up the next day feeling sore, I let out a groan. Grayson wasn't in the room, and I don't know where he is. Last night's events surface on my mind as a smile crept up on my lips. I swung my leg on the edge of the bed but stopped when I felt something hurt...down there.

"Don't get up!" I hear someone yell, Grayson is bringing in a tray of breakfast when I looked at the doorway.

"I made you breakfast." He said placing them in front of me. The tray had a plate of 2 eggs, 8 slices of bacon, 4 pieces of toast, and 3 waffles, a glass of my favorite OJ, and a beautiful rose.

My heart swelled. "Thank you, Gray!" I said as I tried my best to kneel on the bed and gave him a huge hug.

"Anything for you, Little Mate." He mumbled. He pulled back and let me eat my breakfast, occasionally feeding him some as he sat on the bed beside me.

"I've booked the day off for you. I figured you were sore from our wonderful evening last night, so I want you to just rest. But if you want, you can still roam around the pack, just make sure someone is with you." He said, chewing on waffles.

"Okay. I might just stay in. Why was Cameron here last night by the way?" I asked him. He shrugged but answered anyway.

"Lucas and Cam came over last night to give something to my parents when Cameron heard you scream." He said and I nodded.

"Could you grab a vase? I want to display the rose." I asked him. He grabbed a vase, put water then grabbed the rose and put it on a table near the window. After I finished my breakfast, I decided I would do my Luna paper works today.

"I'm going to get dressed and sit in your office to finish a few paper works." I said and he nodded.

"Do you want me to carry you?"

"No thanks. I can manage." I smiled.

Before I knew it, we both have finished the big plate of breakfast. I waddled to the bathroom and started my morning rituals. I picked out an outfit for today which, by the way, is just a plain sweater and some sweatpants.

The pain died down as I slowly made my way to Grayson's office. Surprisingly, he's already there, seated on his chair and working on something.

"I thought you're going back to training?" I asked him as I take a seat on the couch near the door.

"I will in a few minutes. I just have to finish something." He said signing a bunch of papers.

"I'll do that. You go and train the warriors. We still need to make them stronger." I said and he complied.

He then gave me a kiss and went back to training, leaving me with paper works. The first thing I did was finishing up whatever he was signing. He told me it was requests from the pack members and that I should read it before signing.

There are a few members who requested that they would leave the pack for a minimum span to search for their mate that I approved but made a note that they have to wait until the war is over. Of course, I didn't approve those who are under-aged.

Some requested to have their houses repaired or have more houses built. After I finished Grayson's paperwork, I proceeded with mine. There were a few files on the right side of Grayson's desk that are mine.

I opened up a file folder and scanned the files. It was all birth certificates that have a piece of paper stapled to each. Apparently, this was the files from the pack orphanage. I didn't even know the pack had an orphanage.

The orphanage was asking me if I approve of the new children that are added to the orphanage. I didn't have anything else to do, so I decided to visit this orphanage myself. It's only a 10-minute walk from the pack house so I got there quick.