Chapter 13

Grayson's POV

"Alpha! We found out who the boss is!" I saw that Theo guy bust into my office

"Who is it?" I asked. Noah gave him a bottle of water and he chugged it down.

"His name is Blake Hawthorne." He said then I heard a little 'thump' sound. I looked to my right and I saw Bella, she had fainted, hitting her head on the wooden floor.

I rushed to her and picked her up. I felt blood, seeping out of her head. I ran as fast as I could, mind linking Alistair on my way to the pack hospital. I can hear Ethan, Luke and Nate were right behind me. As soon as we got to the pack hospital, I saw Alistair and a few nurses waiting for me.

I gently laid Bella on the hospital bed. Immediately, the nurses started to check on her.

"Alpha, what happened?" Alistair asked while he was checking on her as well.

"I don't know! She just fainted and hit her head on the floor I think." I said, not meeting Alistair's gaze but looking at Bella instead.

"Alpha, you need to leave for a while. We still need to check up on her." One of the nurses said. I was furious! She is my mate, but I complied.

I stepped out of the room and waited on the bench across from it. Ethan sat beside me.

"I told Zeke and Noah to escort Theo back to his place for now." Ethan said and I just nodded at him.

"There is something about that Alpha Blake. Is it possible that Alpha Blake and her adoptive father is the same person? Is that why she reacted that way?"

"You know, I never thought of that. It's possible. They are both named Blake." Luke said.

I need to get answers from Bella herself. Only she knows what we are coming up against. If I need to force it out of her I would, if it meant I could protect her and the pack.

"Alpha." Alistair bowed. "She's okay, awake. Just a minor concussion. She had a wound on the back of her head but it quickly healed. I suggest for her to rest until maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow just to be safe." Alistair said.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"Of course." He smiled and walked away.

I walked inside of her room and saw her just laying on her bed. Staring at the ceiling. I know she could sense me inside the room but she didn't look at me. I needed to get answers now. The sooner I get them, the better for everyone.

Bella's POV

I felt Grayson in the room but paid no attention to him. My mind was going crazy. I get why Blake would team up with rogues, but hunters? It just doesn't add up.

He hates, no, despises hunters. I heard him talking about them a few times but didn't care since I didn't know what the hell that bastard is talking about which really confused me before..

"Hey Bella. How are you feeling?" Ethan asked. I think they stood just at my door for about 5 minutes now, waiting for me to move.

"I'm fine. Just a little... dizzy I guess." I said and tried to stand up, in a matter of seconds, Grayson held me by my waist.

"I think you should rest. Also, we need to talk." He said, whispering the second sentence.

"I know." I frowned. No doubt I trust him with everything but I'm just scared how he would react if I tell him what has been going on beyond the borders of Crescent Creek. Will he still love me, treat me the same? Or will he be disgusted by me?