Chapter 21

Bella's POV

The next day was a bit of a hectic schedule for us. Apparently, we needed to be at the hotel by 3pm. It's freaking 2:30pm and we're still at home packing. We stayed up late last night which resulted in all of us waking up late.

Once we were packed, we changed clothes. I wore something simple but enough to be decent in front of other Alphas, Lunas, Betas, and Beta Females. Grayson had informed me that whenever there is a big meeting, like this one, the females are required only to wear dresses while the men are required to wear something long sleeve.

 Grayson had informed me that whenever there is a big meeting, like this one, the females are required only to wear dresses while the men are required to wear something long sleeve

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Don't you have a longer dress?" Gray asked after zipping up his suitcase.

"Gray, this is fine." I said rolling my eyes at him.

He zipped up my suitcase and told me he'll just meet me downstairs. I grabbed a pair of heels then went down. I don't bother bringing a phone nor a purse with me since Gray will be there by my side. I mean, come on. Who am I gonna call?

When I got to the kitchen, Grayson and Luke were already stuffing their mouth with pancakes. Grayson gestured me to come and sit beside him and eat my breakfast.

"Where's Ethan?" I asked. It's not like him to miss breakfast.

"He's already at the hotel." Gray answered then checked his watch.

"Eat up Little Mate. You have 5 minutes before we leave." He said. I shrugged and grabbed a container then put all my food in.

"Now, I'm eating in the car and we are 5 minutes early. Let's go." I said.

We all piled in his car, of course Gray is driving. Once I'm strapped in, I began eating the toast. About 10 minutes later, I finished eating. Luke is asleep at the back and Grayson is humming to the song on the radio.

"How many Alphas are going to be there?" I ask.

"About 200 I think. You didn't call that Alpha Blake, did you?"

"No. At that time, I thought it would be better if they were unaware of what's happening. Good thing I didn't because then they would know our plans in stopping them."

"Yeah. Anyways, when we get there, I want you beside me at all times. There are still mate less Alphas there and I don't want them to even think for a second that they've got a chance on you, let alone look at you." I knew he was going to talk about this. I also know that it's normal since Alphas are very possessive and territorial. Not to mention, jealous.

I nodded at him and closed my eyes. I still needed to catch up on sleep. We both need it. This morning, Ethan woke us up using an air horn. Which made us fall on the floor.

I was shaken awake by, what seems to be, Gray.

"Were here." He said. Then my car door opened which gave me a heart attack because I was leaning against it. Before I fell to the ground backwards, Grayson had caught my hand just in time to pull me up.