Chapter 8

Bella's POV

I was expecting a rough landing but actually, I dropped on the arms of one of the man that had knocked on the door a while ago.

"Where are you going little Luna?" The man had asked and carried me to the pack house again. He let me down gently in front of Grayson's room where I saw him, angrily waiting for me.

"What the hell was that?!" He shouted at me and I shrunk back in fear.

"You could have gotten yourself killed! Did you know that? Why would you jump out of the window?" He scolded at me. He exhaled and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You are going to be the death of me." He murmured but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"Do you want to tell me why exactly you tried to kill yourself by jumping out of a 5 story building?" He demanded answers to my little... scene. The man that had carried me stood beside him, amused at me and my mate arguing.

"I figured that... your pack will be better without me in it." I said in shame as I hung my head down. I felt him hug me tight as I stiffened.

"Don't EVER do that again, okay? And you're wrong. The pack will be glad I have found their Luna. As soon as I explain you to them, they will be happy." He said. He pulled away from the hug and looked me in the eye.

"Uhm... Alpha?" The man coughed, gaining the attention of Grayson.

"What Luke?"

"The announcement?" He reminded him and he nodded.

"Let's go Bella." He said as he took my hand and led me outside where there was a crown and a few growls.

'Luke' stood beside me with the other man who showed up outside Grayson's room a while ago.

"Everybody quiet!" Grayson started. My heart was pounding against my chest. Everyone stood still and quiet, too quiet for my liking.

"I know you are all scared about what had transpired a few hours ago, but I assure you that there was a reasonable explanation behind it."

"Yeah! You let a rogue kill one of our pack members, even though no one likes that bitch, and who's to say you are not going to let her kill us one by one?!" Someone shouted as everyone murmured, agreeing to what the person said. That earned a terrifying roar from Grayson which made everyone shut up. But I was lost in my thoughts. Kill? She's dead?

"The reason I had called this meeting is to clear up what had happened and who this girl is. This is Bella. She is my mate and our Luna." He said to the crowd as they gasped.

"Now, she had killed Christina because Christina had hurt her, slapped her twice and disrespected her which made her wolf take full control of her. I know you don't want anyone hurting your Luna, am I right?" He had asked and they all said yes. Even the person who had commented a while ago.

"Now, this is not a formal ceremony but rather a heads up on who she is. I want you all to treat her with the upmost respect she deserves. I think you all know what would happen if you disrespect her and let Christina be an example. The next time you think about hurting your Luna, you will be answering to me." Grayson said with pride as he stood tall.

"Yes Alpha." They all bowed to him as Grayson nodded. He led me back inside the pack house with the two other men.

"Oh by the way, this is Luke, my beta and this is Nate, my gamma." Grayson said introducing us to each other.

"Nice to meet you two." I said shyly as I shook their hands.

"Anyways, Bella, you'll be getting two bodyguards that will look after you when I'm not around, okay?" Grayson told me and I nodded.